Chapter 9. A day full of family..

3rd Person POV:

The next morning everyone was still asleep curled into each other and to be honest none of them cared.

They stayed like this for a while until (y/n) woke up and was hungry so she started crying waking everyone up. Everyone got up and just stared at each other kinda confused but didn't really care and left the room.

Cas woke up with some serious bed head but didn't really feel like getting up so he rolled back over. Dean had (y/n) in the kitchen feeding her and mumbling and the rest of the angels besides castiel were quietly talking about something in the other room.

Dean heard and it sounded like they were up to something and when they were actually getting along for once he knew something was up.

He was about to eavesdrop when all of a sudden they all got up at once and headed down the hallway. He looked at Sam who was looking confused as well while drinking his coffee at the table.

Cas POV:

I was still so tired and I didn't quite want to get up yet so I sat up and grabbed the blanket and covered myself with it and curled up into a small ball and fell back to sleep.

I was in deep sleep when I heard footsteps coming down the hallway growing near my door.

"Hey Cassie it's time to get up" Gabriel said from the doorway, I didn't want to get up so I huffed loud enough for him to hear and covered my head with the blanket.

"Ok well you asked for it" he said and before I even knew what was going on I was jumped by more than one person or should I say angel.

They all tackled me and started playfully hitting me and shoving me back and forth.

"Come on Cassie get. Out. Of. Bed." And with every word they shoved me. I wasn't mad but surprised and actually kinda happy.

"I don't want to I'm tired" I said drawing out tired and pulled the blanket down and looked at all of them with a playful frown.

They were all staring at me and then looked at one another "fine if you want to stay in bed all day we will stay with you" Lucifer said and all of them agreed including Michael.

" fine then" I said stubbornly and rolled back over and closed my eyes. I peeked one eye open and saw all of them sprawled out on the bed entertaining themselves, I smiled.

I closed my eyes and once again let the darkness pull me under unaware that everyone had fallen asleep too.

~Tims Skip~ still cas POV:

I woke up to find them still asleep and decided to wake them up so I sat up and smacked micheal in the cheek, pinched Lucifer, shoved Balthazar, pulled at Gabriel's arm and blew in Raphael's ear.

They all woke up and glared at me but I didn't care so I smiled smugly at them and acted innocent. They looked at one another and attacked me and started TICKLING me!!

What the hell?!! They remembered all my ticklish spots so I was laughing so hard tears were coming out.

"STOP!! Please!" I begged and they did while smirking at me. I laid there catching my breath and decided I should go say hi to (y/n).

I got out of the bed and tried to straighten out my trench coat and my bed head but soon just quit trying.

I walked to the library and saw (y/n) with Sam on the floor surrounded by toys and dean drinking his coffee on the couch. (Y/n) saw me and started to reach for me so I went and picked her up.

She started laughing and babbling in her baby talk. I smiled and sat next to dean on the couch and everyone else sat around too just watching (y/n).

She was telling all of us a story in her baby talk when dean got up to go to the restroom and she started to get upset. Looks like they got pretty close. What seemed like forever dean came back and out of nowhere "De!" (Y/n) said.

Everyone was in shock and I was starring at dean who looked like he was going to cry. "Hey can you say that again?" I asked (y/n) and she happily obliged and started screaming "De!!" Over and over.

I was happy and super excited she said her first word but it was for dean and I wasn't gonna lie I was a little hurt so I got (y/n) and handed her off to dean but before I could get a foot away I heard "CAS!" I turned as fast as I could.

"What did you just say?" Dean asked (y/n) and (y/n) smiled and repeated what she said "Cas!" I smiled and went to her, I was so happy and excited, I kissed her on the forehead and she started clapping and started repeatedly saying "de! And cas!" For the rest of day.

For the rest of the day she was attached to mine and dean's hips except when everyone was surrounding her trying to get her to say there names for which she would just say mines or dean's name making me laugh and get a annoyed look from everybody else.

For the rest of the day everyone sat around and joked around and watched Disney movies or at least tried too because we were constantly having to explain it to micheal and Raphael.

Everything was good, no one argued and for once it seemed as if we were one big happy family but it was only how long would it last...

I was deep in thought staring off in space when I saw hand waving in front of my face and someone saying my name "Cas? Cas!!" Dean yelled.

"Uh y-yes de-dean?" I stuttered and looked confused "ok...well everyone's hitting the hay for the night" dean said, I looked around and noticed everyone was walking down the hallway.

I shot up and looked for (y/n) and dean seemed to notice "Sam has her" he said and I nodded and started to go to my room guessing everyone was in there own bedrooms tonight.

Today was pretty good everyone got along and at around eating junk food Gabriel conjured up and better yet (y/n) said her first words and mine happened to be one of them.

I turned off the light and laid there thinking when I heard a knock on my door "come in" I said and sat up and saw dean and (y/n) standing there. I turned the light back on.

"I know you must be tired but Sam fell asleep and this little one is still up and starting saying your name so..." I smiled and reached my hands out for her and set her down on the bed by me and rubbed her belling while she was playing with the buttons on my trench coat.

Dean cleared his throat catching my attention "oh and Michael decided to crash in my room" dean said while scratching his neck.

"You can lay in here If you wish" I said plainly and he nodded and shut the door and laid down on the couch. "Dean why are you on the couch?" I asked and he looked at me and smirked and shook his head and closed his eyes.

I turned the light back off and said "goodnight dean, (y/n)" and covered the both of us up and held (y/n) to my side and heard a faint "goodnight cas" from the couch and fell asleep.

Author note:
Hope you like it!! Kinda running out of ideas so comment any ideas !! But anyways keep on reading and  remember
♥️"Always keep fighting"♥️