Chapter 12. Nightmares

(Y/n) POV:

You were tired and after a long day with Cassie and playing around you yawned and rested your head on his shoulder.

You were currently sitting on the couch watching The little mermaid in between de and Cassie and Sammy was sitting in the chair next to de. You yawned and laid your head on Cassie's shoulder and closed your eyes.

You didn't realize you had fallen asleep and when the movie was over cas looked down and smiled and stood up. Cassie picked you up and carried you to your room with Sammy and de not to far along to tuck you in.

Cassie laid you down in your bed and covered you up and kissed you on your forehead and said goodnight and for some reason goodbye too. You wore a confused expression when you saw Cassie, Sammy and de standing in the door way when suddenly two men appeared and they're eyes turned black.

They started coming for you and Cassie or de or Sammy didn't try to stop them instead all they said was "we didn't even want you why couldn't you just see that, goodbye (y/n)" de said with a blank expression.

You started crying while one of the bad men picked you up and started to carrying you out the door when-

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!" You woke up with a start and started crying into someone's arms and from what you could tell they were de's.

"Hey your all right, your safe we're all here with you" de whispered into your ear. "You wanna tell us what happened?" De asked. You nodded your head and turned your head to find Cassie and Sammy staring at you with worry on there faces.

Sense you couldn't quite get full sentences out just yet you ended up speaking in some baby talk but with some actual words " Da bad men...tried to get m-me" you said with some difficulty but managed with some baby talk in between.

They nodded there heads to what they could understand and then you tried telling them the part where they did nothing to stop them. "T-then da bad men c-come to take m-me and.. y-you guys d-did n-no-nothing" you managed to get out while crying heavily.

They all looked at each other and at the same time gave you hug known as a group hug and you cried until it just came out in sniffles and then Sam spoke "(y/n) listen to me we will NEVER let anyone take you because your special and your part of this family now and we will do anything in our power to protect you because we love you, I love you" he says smiling.

"now what do you say about going back to sleep?" Sam asked and to be honest you didn't want to be alone because you were afraid those bad men were going to come get you.

"Can you guys s-stay with me?" You asked and then used your puppy eyes on them and they all looked at each other once again making you nervous.

"Yeah um I'll sleep in the bed with (y/n) and Sam can sleep on the couch and cas can do whatever he does while we're sleeping" dean said earning a strange look from cas but he just rolled his eyes.

"Ok sounds like a plan but hang on I'll be right back" Sam said and walked out of the room leaving cas and dean looking confused but while cas stood there looking confused dean turned his attention to you and found you all sweaty so he got out of bed and ran to your room to grab you another pair of pajamas.

He came back and changed you into this.

They were soft and comfy and he picked you up and laid you back into bed and crawled in with you

They were soft and comfy and he picked you up and laid you back into bed and crawled in with you. He grabbed the comforter and made sure you were covered and by the time he was done Sam had came back with a glass of ice water.

Dean helped you sit up and Sam helped hold the cup to your lips so you could get a drink and boy did you not realize how thirsty you were. You took a long nice drink and Sam put the water on the nightstand and grabbed a spare blanket and laid down on the couch.

Dean helped you lay down And get you covered up and turned off the light. You were facing his way and he was facing your way so you guys were just staring at each other until he closed his eyes but sleep wasn't ready to pull you under just yet so you reached your little hand up and started messing with his face.

You started poking his eye lids and moved down to his nose and grabbed it making him shoot his eyes open and smile at you making you giggle.

You moved down to his lips and traced them playfully and moved your hand to his cheek and slapped it making him jump and at the same time making you laugh.

"Why would you that?" Dean whispered playfully while staring at you "it was funny" you said in a cute voice giggling.

He stared at you for a minute before rolling over facing the opposite way hurting your feelings a little bit. You started poking his back with your little pointer finger until he rolled back over with annoyance written in his face.

"What?" He whispered "I sorry" you whispered back, he smiled and shook his head "your lucky you didn't wake Sammy up" he whispered back but before you could respond a voice came from the couch "it's Sam" making you put your hand over your mouth and giggle causing dean to do the same and you both heard a chuckle from the couch as well.

"Come here" dean whispered and pulled you closer to him. You slowly started feeling your eye lids grow heavy and you found yourself snuggling closer into dean's chest and fall asleep.

That night you didn't have anymore bad dreams because you knew that Sam and de and cas were there and they were never going to let anything bad happen to you. EVER...

Author note:

Sorry I haven't been updating faster I'm having writers block so hang with me but I'm not planning on quitting with this one just yet so... with much love

-jd

♥️Always keep Fighting ♥️