22

I'm BACK!! Bwaaaahahahaha!

Pls Vote for Sarah on MTVEMA and on ASAP!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Wooooooow! This is you and dad's house mom?" Tanong ni Nico habang nililibot nya ang mga mata nya sa four bedroom three bathroom and two living room na bahay ni Sarah.

"Ummm... sure! It's not that big as the one in the Philippines but I like it!" Sarah said.

"Where's dad?"

"He went to his house we'll meet-"

"Dad has a house of his own? I thought he lives here?" Curious na tanong ni Nicolay.

Her cellphone rang and she's very thankful for that. "Hello?... Nico why don't you put your bags in the room by the bathroom. I'll be there in a sec." She said.

"Okay mom," Nico said.

"Where are you? Hinahanap ka ni Nico ... Okay hurry! Bye!" She hang up.

She's thinking anong magiging excuse nya sa anak pag nag tanong na naman ito. Dahan dahan sya na sumilip sa anak. She saw him folding his clothes and humming a kid's song. She watch him as he nicely stack his folded clothes on the bed.

"Anak are you hungry?" She ask him.

"Ummm... Not really."

"What's your favorite food? I'll cook you some."

"Chicken curry!" He answer right away.

"Okay. I'll be in the kitchen then," Sarah said.

"Okay mommy. Thank you. I love you!" He smile at her.

Nag defrost si Sarah ng chicken para sa chicken curry. She start cutting ingredients when her son creeped out from behind. "Ay tae!" Napatalon naman si Sarah sa gulat. Tawa naman ng tawa ang anak nya. She chase him and tickled him to the ground.

"What's going on here?"

"Daddy!!" Nico excitedly jumped on Gerald.

"I door belled. I guess you didn't hear. And the door is unlocked," Gerald explained.

"Yeah. I have a habit of not locking the doors," she said. "I'm hardly home." She went back to the kitchen and continue to cook.

"You have a nice place here," he said looking around her house.

"Yeah. Too bad I have to give it up."

"Maybe you don't have to. We can stay here."

She stop whatever she was doing and stare at him. "Our parents will kill us. They will fly here and give us both mag asawang sampal. And Nico- he loves them too much to be far away from them," she explain. "Think before you Gerald!"

"Mommy I wanna help you cook," pag singit ni Nico.

"Sure baby. Come here." Sarah put on a flowery apron on him. Na tawa naman si Sarah sa istura ng anak. "Ang cute mo babe!"

Napatingin si Gerald ng marinig nya ang sinabi ni Sarah. He smile. He take out his cellphone and take a picture ng mag ina nya.he quickly made it as his screen saver. He watch Sarah as he guide Nico on stirring the chicken curry.

"Hmmmm... Mommy it smells good!" Sabi ni Nico. "Daddy come here smell it!"

Gerald walk closer behind them. Sinilip nya ang niluluto nila at inamoy. "Wow it smells delicious!"

Kumuha ng konti si Sarah gamit ang teaspoon and taste the food. She feels na meron pang kulang. She take another sample. "Babe, can you taste this I feel like meron kulang." She said not aware of what she had called him.