1

Here's the patikim.... Heeeheeeheee

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Flowers every where on the red carpet. She walked down the aisle. A man waiting for her in he end of the altar. Many guests clapping their hands as she slowly walk. She can't recognize anyone. Her parents waiting for her. Her mother crying. Her only brother crying. Even her father. She turned to the right. Her groom's family are smiling from ear to ear. She look straight ahead. A man wearing all white waiting for her. His face, blurry. She stop walking. She felt something running down from her head. She touch it, blood. She look ahead and the man waiting for her drench in blood laying in front of the altar. She look around and no one is there. The man is trying to reach her hand. Her vision started to fade away. Black.

"Love?" She heard a man's voice.

"Love? Gising!" She heard it again palakas ng palakas. "Sarah!"

She open her eyes. "Oh? Bakit?"

"Na nanaginip ka na naman! Your crying!" He said. He wiped her tears with his hand.

"Sorry," he said.

"Is it the same dream?" He asked her holding her face.

She nodded.

He kissed her forehead. "It's going to be okay my love. Anyway, we are here! Hawaii baby!" He yelled out raising his both hands.

"Matty! Ano ba nakakahiya. Baba mo nga mga kamay mo!" Pilit niyang binababa ang mga kamay ng nobyo.

"Vacation natin toh my love! Let's enjoy it!"

She laughed.

Sarah and Mateo arrived at their four days three nights vacation in Hawaii. Wearing their summer clothes, they have been together for two years as boyfriend and girlfriend. Sarah work as a nurse and Mateo as accountant assistant in a law firm. Matagal na nila itong plano since Sarah graduated as a nurse in California. Sa awa ni God natanggap ka agad sya as a traveling nurse. Si Mateo naman became a secretary after high school. Until na promote sya to where he is right now. It took him many years.

They met at a bar. Sarah and her classmates were celebrating the end of their finals. They were drinking and having fun. She went to the bar to order drinks. Mateo was with his friends also. He bumped into her and accidentally knock over her shot. He apologized and bought her another shot. After thy encounter he couldn't take his eyes away from her. His friends and him went over to Sarah's table and made little conversations and the rest is history.

"Love did you reserve a car?" Sarah asked.

"Yes love. I got everything under control okay?" He said looking at her while they wait for their bags to arrive.

"Ang init dito kahit winter! Parang Philippines!" Sarah complained putting on her shades.

"When was the last time nasa Pilipinas ka?"

"I don't remember. I think five years ago."

"Planning to go back soon?"

"Maybe. Ipon muna ako." She answered. "Ikaw?"

"Actually yes! Remember my triathlon coach? There's a competition in the Philippines and he invited me to come. I told him yes. I'm excited nga eh!"

"You didn't tell me about that? Are you making decisions without me?" Sarah said watching Mateo get their bags.

"Did you asked me when you accepted that traveling nurse job?"

"That's not fair! Job is job. And hobby is different!"