=) Short update and sorry for a late update!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Wow sis! Hindi ka ba ne-nerbyosin sa laki ng venue?" Tanong ni Sarah habang naka tayo sa gitna ng stage na nakaharap sa empty seats.

"Sayang sis. Nandito ka rin sana," Shin said sitting just behind her with the band.

"Things happen for a reason sis. Okay lang," Sarah said.

"Isang baksak nga sis!" Shin said and whispered something to her musical director. She gave Sarah a mic. They did a duet of For Good by the Wicked musical.

"Wala ka pa rin kupas Sis!" Sabi ni Shin after their duet.

"Hahahaha ikaw din! Grabe! I'm your number one fan! Love you sis!" She hugged her best friend. "Labas tayo after your show. Like a bar or something."

"Bar? Kelan ka pa natutong mag bar bar huh?"

"Ano ka ba. Its a new day it's a new start it's a new meeee!" Sarah sang at nag tawanan sila.

"Okay! But I have to meet my sponsors after the show first then we can go to a bar."

"Sure no problem!"

"Okay. I have to get ready na. Uuwi ka muna ba sa hotel?"

"Oo. I'll get ready na doon."

"Okay here," Rachelle said handing her all access pass sa concert nya. "Don't forget that or else sa labas ka mag hihintay!"

"Thanks sis! I'll see you later!" Sabi ni Sarah. She then left to go back to her hotel.

Sarah was walking in the garage to her car when somebody stop her.

"Excuse me, Sarah. Right?"

"Yes. I'm sorry do we know each other?" She asked.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Vic Del Rosario. I'm Rachelle Ann Go's manager."

"Oh Hi!" She extended her hand.

"I won't delay you on your things. I wanted to ask if you are interested of being a singer?"

"Oh. Wow!" Gulat ni Sarah. "I'm flattered. Wow! Sorry but my life alone is already a handful. What more if I join showbiz life." She chuckled.

"No worries," Vic said and handed her a card. "If you ever change your mind." He smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

"Bro where are you?" Tanong ni Gerald kay Fred on the phone.

"I'm stuck here in a concert. My dad sponsored an artist from the Philippines to have a concert here so, I have to be here," Fred said.