What's up with Johnny?

New Chapter!

                         Jordan's P.O.V. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the concert started we had almost entirly forgotten about what had happened earlier today. Kayla and I and had not even bothered to drink any booze. (We decided we did our fair amount of drinking last night) As we were dancing on stage with the guys, I noticed Johnny had not been as peppy and hardy as he usually was. Then after we finished dancing, the fans had left, we decided to go get something to eat at one of the nearby Taco Bells.

"Kayla, there has to be something wrong with Johnny. We should confront him and ask him whats up." I said with a low tone.

She whispered back, "Okay. But after we get something to eat. I have been dying to get one of those new taco things. What are they called? Doritos Locos Tacos? Yeah, that's what ther're called."

After we ate we met in front of the tour bus with Matt, Brian, Zacky, and Jimmy. Kayla had asked the guys what was wrong with Johnny. What was making him act so suspiciuosly?

Matt answered, "We have no idea. We were wondering the exact same thing. Maybe its because of that Lily girl dying. He used to say that death makes him act wierd."

"I don't think that's whats wrong. You know whats has been bothering me ever since I found out she was dead? Her neck had two puncture wounds, and her body hd been drained of blood." I added

"That is really disturbing! I know this is going to sound wierd but, sounds like the work of vampires." Jimmy said with a mysterious tone.

"What nonsense! There's no such thing as vampires! How could you make a joke like that at a time like this?!" I shouted slightly agitated.

"Its not a joke! I am being totally serious! There are these really wierd people who go around murdering people by puncturing their necks and draing them of their blood." he said just a little hurt by my shouting.

A couple of hours later Johnny had come back -still having that guilt look on his face- running back to the tour bus like he had just been in some kind of accident.

"Johnny! Come here I have something to discuss with you." I said.

"Yeah? What is it Jordan?", he said trying to sound as normal as possible.

"I just wanted to ask you if you new anything about the death of that girl I was with last night." I said trying not to sound like a cop with a bad temper.

"I don't know anything man. Death just makes me weird. It makes me feel uncomfortable." he said saounding just as nervous as ever.

I leaned over to Kayla and whispered, "I'm not buying one bit of it. Are you?"

she whispered back, "Not at all; but I am still not convinced he did it. I mean Johnny is one of the nicest people we know."

Matt and the rest of guys had went inside of the bus to leave us alone; Kayla and I took no notice of it.

"Ok Johnny. You've convinced me. I believe you, I don't think you know anything about it but still; watch your back. You may never know where I may be." I said in a very calm tone trying not to sound suspicious.

After we confronted Johnny and had went nside of the tour bus Zacky had just got off the phone with their manager. He told us "Good news guys! I just got off the phone with our manager. He told me that we aret be leaving out for Miami in twenty minutes!" he said trying to cheer us up.