Leaving the nest.

Jordan's POV

I almost couldn't believe my ears! The guys of Avenged Sevenfold had actually asked my cousin Kayla and I to join them! 

"Can you believe it Kayla?" I said with an extreme amount of excitement.

"I know! Ahh!"  She shrieked.

We couldn't wait to leave; first we would be going to Vegas, then Miami, and finally to Michigan.

As we started out on our tour I must, admit Kayla and I were both as nervous as the guys were.

I leaned over to Kayla and whispered, "I’m so excited to be here but, so nervous at the same time."

“Me too,” Kayla whispered back, picking at her nails.

We were both shaking with anxiety.

"So, are you excited to be here with us? You should be. It’s very rare for us to ask people to come on tour with us." Jimmy asked.

"Yeah we're excited, but already a little homesick; so can you help us out little?" I said to the five guys in front of us.

"Sure. What do you need?" Matt wanted to know.

"Well, first off we need a bed," Kayla grinned.

"Do what we do: Just sleep where ever pass out," Johnny told us.

"Okay… next we need food and… something to drink," I said.

"Order room service at the hotel," Brian told us.

After a few hours of nothing but talking, we finally arrived in Las Vegas. We were all too tired to go out and party, so we all decided after the concert tomorrow, we go out and party till we couldn’t party anymore.

The next day we all woke up refreshed and ready to start our day; although it wasn't morning when woke up… it was about four o'clock in the afternoon.

"Kayla, why are the guys putting on sunscreen to just go outside? Are we going swimming, or something?” I asked with curiosity.

"I don’t know. Maybe it’s a skin condition," she replied with a sense of swagger.

"Is that just to impress the guys?" I asked with a snicker.

"What are you talking about?" Kayla snapped, because she knew it was true.

After a long day of doing nothing but shopping, and messing around, it was finally time for the guys to start their concert.

The guys hopped off the bus steps. We followed shortly behind.

“Ah,” Brian sighed. “The night-time is the greatest!”

Kayla and I shot each other looks. “Something’s up,” I said to her.

She shook her head. “You’re being melodramatic.”

“I am not,” I defended myself.

“Jordan, stop. Just be happy that we’re in Las Vegas! Not to mention: We’re on tour with Avenged Sevenfold!” She smiled, and quickly ran ahead to the guys, falling in step beside Brian and Matt.

                As the guys were ready to go onto stage, they stopped and said to us, “You can come out on stage with us, or you can stand in our dressing rooms and watch.”

Johnny stepped forward. “I think that you should come out onto stage with us. If you don’t, we’ll get the fans to make you!”

Kayla playfully slapped Johnny. “You can’t boss me around, short shit.”

Everyone laughed. “Seriously, though…I want you two to come on stage,” Matt said to us.

“Give us a minute. We need to conference,” I told them all.

“Well, hurry up; we’re on stage in five minutes,” Zacky said as they all walked away from us.

“Well, should we go onto stage?” Kayla wondered. “I really think that we should. It will be really fun.”

I shrugged and said. “If you want to.”

“Then, let’s go,” she said excitedly.