Party time BITCHES!

Kayla’s POV

Before beginning the first song, Matt introduced Jordan and I.

“These,” he said, pointing to Jordan. “Are our newest family members:Jordan, and that,” he pointed towards me, “Is Kayla. They look pretty awesome, don’t they?”

Everyone cheered. My face heated up, and instantly, I knew it was blood red.

“Hey,” Zacky said, walking up beside me. “Don’t be nervous. The fans are easy-going. Just relax. Dance..sing with Matt..whatever.”

I shook my head rapidly. “No! I’m not singing! No. Absolutely not!”

He laughed. “You don’t have-” He stopped abruptly, and I stood, staring at him, confused.

“Zacky?” I said, nudging him. He smiled, and turned around, completely ignoring me.

“Alright,” Matt said to the fans. “Now that we all somewhat know each other, let’s get the party started with Bat Country!”

* Many songs later, the concert was over. Jordan and I sat backstage, on the extra amps, tired from standing for too long. Brian walked in first, greeting the two of us.

“Jordan,” He nodded at him. “Kayla,” he smiled at me, also nodding.

“Heyo, Syn,” Jordan and I said in unison.

Next to walk in was Johnny, followed by Matt, Jimmy, and Zacky, who was holding a bottle of Jack Daniels. I extended my arm out, hoping he’d let me have some.

“How old are you?” He wondered.

I rolled my eyes. “Old enough. Give me the damn bottle!” He laughed, but tossed me the bottle.

Taking the lid off, I took a big gulp, enjoying the burn as it went down my throat.

“So, after the meet and greet, I say we go and party,” Zacky suggested.

“I agree,” Jordan told him. “I need a girl.”

Reaching over, I slapped him on the arm. “You don’t need anything, except a brain. Now, let’s get the meet and greet over with, please. I really need to find myself a man.”

* The meet and greet was finally over, and by the time it was finished, I was exhausted. I was ready to pass out somewhere; but no, everyone kept insisting that I party with them.

We ended up choosing The Lotus Hotel & Casino. Once inside, Jimmy dragged me towards the bar, buying me a shot of Jack Daniels, and a Jack and Coke for himself. Once the drinks were bought, he said to me, “I’m going to find the guys. If you need something...uh..find us.”

Rolling my eyes, I sat on the bar stool, quickly drinking the shot. While waiting for another shot to be made, I saw a girl out of the corner of my eye. She wore a sparkly black dress that went to mid-thigh, with blood red heels on. Her makeup was done lightly, except her lip-gloss. She had on bright red lip-gloss, making her look somewhat like a porcelain doll. The girl was sitting by herself, playing with an empty shot glass. Sliding off of the bar stool, I swayed over to her (I was slightly drunk). She noticed me, and smiled.

“Hey,” I said, rather loudly. “You alone?”

She nodded, and I took the opportunity to sit down again. “What’s your name?” I slurred.

“Emily.”

“Emily,” I repeated in a bored tone. “Nice to meet you. I’m Kayla. You from here?”

She shook her head, causing her straight brown hair to fly around her. “I’m from England.”

“I don’t hear an accent,” I told her.

“Are you drunk?” she wondered. I nodded, grinning.

“Very much.”

She laughed. “That sorta didn’t make sense. Are you staying here tonight?”

Sal, the bartender, slid me my 2nd shot at the exact moment. I took it, and drank it fast.

“No, Emily, I am not staying here tonight. I’m staying with my new buddies, Avenged Sevenfold.”

He eyes widened. “Avenged Sevenfold?”

“Yep. Are you a fan? Do you want to meet them? Oooh! I bet you’ll like Zacky!”

Her eyes widened again, this time in horror. “No! I mean, I like him already, but..I can’t meet him like this! Iook like a whore!”

I snorted. “Relax, they’re guys. They’ll like the dress. Come on!”

Once we found the guys, I marched up to them, and sat down in Matt’s lap, leaving Emily standing up.

“Not being rude, but, who the hell is she?” Jordan asked, pointing to Emily.

“Oh! That’s Emily...she’s my new buddy! She likes Zacky.”

Everyone turned to look at him. “What the hell, man?” he said.

“Zacky, do you like Emily?” I wondered, beginning to giggle.

Zacky’s face turned red. “Yeah...she’s hot.”