Recalling Unwanted Memories

Kayla's POV

Matt and I were sitting in the small diner near the nightclub. We sat across from each other, not saying a word. I was too embarrassed to say anything. I mean, wouldn't you be if your cousin walked in on you and a super hot guy about to have sex? I'm sure my cheeks were a permanent shade of red from blushing so much. 

"What do you want from here?" Matt asked, finally breaking the silence. "You can have desert or something. What kind of desert do you want?"

"You," I told him, which caused him to chuckle. 

"I want you too...But I think we should wait until we know that we're going to be alone for a while; I can assure you that once we start, you will not want to stop." 

I giggled. He was such a typical guy. His ego was too large for my liking.

"I'm nervous," I said quickly, hoping that he wouldn't hear. With my luck, he did hear me.

He looked at me, and I mean, REALLY looked. He stared into my eyes. I looked into his, and saw many emotions running through them. Quickly, I looked away. 

"You're nervous? I won't hurt you. We don't even have to do anything if you don't want to. Matter of fact, we can just cuddle if you'd like."

I smiled, blushing once again. "I want to..especially with you...but I'm nervous about it hurting."

"Is that another form of you saying that you don't like to cuddle?" Matt said with fake hurt.

I playfully slapped him. "You're such a dumbass."

"I'm a hot one, though... Right?" He wondered.

I snorted. "Keep dreaming, buddy!"