New Thoughts Unknown

(Tiffany P.O.V)

11:25 A.M. Living Area (Wednesday)

"Dang it dad," I muttered, staring at the lifeless body of Mario; my supposed savior. "Why did you have to knock him out?"

After the intervention my father held in order to discuss Mario's visit didn't end off so smoothly, my dad apologized profusely for hitting him, but it didn't help being that I was to be left alone with the idiot.

That's right, I came to a conclusion. "This is all your fault," I spoke to the body, "If you hadn't come to my house, then this could have all been avoided, but no, you just had to check up on me. Why didn't you finish the project instead and how did you even get here!?" I realized how delirious I looked talking to an unconscious human. 

I pinched the bridge of my nose, thinking over what I should do next. I decided to examine Mario's left cheek, in which the spot my dad planted his fist in. Looking over the spot, it was slightly bruised with a reddish purple hue. "Great...," I scoffed. "What now?" 

I looked around, hoping that there would be some sign of help. All that was there was my apartment home; the bed standing out more.

I couldn't believe that my own conscious wanted to help the fool. "Fine," I submitted.

In order to get Mario to my bed, I grabbed him by his ankles and pulled him closer first. I felt as if I was practically about to bury a body in order to hide the evidence. I grabbed both of his arms and pulled him up, just enough to stand him upward.

This lifeless figured was on his knees now. "That's right, you should be praising me for even helping you." Providing the last of my strength for one great pull, I reached under his arms and connected my hands behind him; now we were hugging. I managed to pull the body closer to the bed, but his feet, dragging about on the ground, constantly caused me to stumble slightly over them. I made sure to keep caution of where his feet were but amazingly, I toppled over onto the bed, Mario's body on top of me.

"AH!!" I shrieked at the sudden ordeal. His body seemed heavier now than it was when I pulled him over. "Dang it!" I could hear him breathe heavily in my ear. I hurriedly pushed the figure over onto the bed. 

Mario's body was now next to my exhausted body on the bed.

"This is gross," I examined the lifeless Mario's face. "What is this, Sleeping Beauty?! I'm supposed to be asleep!"

Jumping out of the bed, I looked over the sight of a teenage boy in my room, on my bed. I didn't think much of the situation because of how angry I was, but now, scandalous thoughts crept out of the back of my mind. A boy, is on my bed. I thought, What should I do? 

I shook my head before thinking of experimenting. "No Tiffany! You can't do that! Not only is it not the right thing to do, but he's also ugly and not your type! Not at all!" 

I hurried to the living area, before I succumbed to the scandalous nature. I grabbed the remote on the sofa and turned on the television to a random channel.  

"Why does this have to happen to me?" I spoke to myself, "Aren't I a good girl?" I realized how much has happened upon going to the mall. I remembered the legend of the fountain. 

A fountain that grants true love. "True love," I murmured. "HA! There is no way that that fountain can actually grant true love. It's obviously a scam, I mean, why would it think Marion is my true love anyway?!"

It had only been a few minutes, but I decided to check on Mario. I returned to my bed, across from the living room, and examined him. 

"My true love has muscles!" I said. I grabbed his shirt and lifted it enough to see his tan body. "No abs here! My true love also has great hair!" I used my index finger and thumb to grab a small strand of Mario's black hair. "This isn't shiny at all! Most importantly, my true love has a cute face!" I grabbed Mario's head and lift it upward. "Not cute at all!" I realized my eyes focused on his lips. I swallowed, "And if he's truly my true love...he would wake up if I k-kiss him."