The Jealous Plan!

(Friday) 1:50 P.M. On the way to Gym Class

"So," Dante lingered at my side, "How are you going to do this?" Almost as if I had forgotten, I looked to him dumbly, realizing I had no capable plan in mind. Catching on to this, he scoffed incredibly, "You really are a lost cause."

"Right, because deceiving others is something I should practice daily," I sarcastically noted.

"Exactly! How else is the world supposed to move on if it wasn't filled with dupers and dupees?" he placed his hand on my shoulder, displaying a worried expression, "Don't be one of the dupees Mario."

Jade, walking ahead of me seemed careless in this whole scenario. We were on our way to gym class; which was held out side in the beating sun today. Everyone, dressed in their uniforms seemed to address each other graciously. I realized how much I envied the normal lives of my fellow classmates. Ever since I met Tiffany, my eyes rolled over to her, Monica, and their new addition, Erin, my life had became a peculiar one if anything. I was committing myself to ways I never thought I would resort to, all because of love.

Love? I sort of trembled at the thought. I guess, even if I really liked Tiffany, I had never truly confirmed the matter until now. Am I in love with Tiffany? 

"Hey idiot!" Dante's slapped me in the back of my head, leaving a vague echo that roared timidly. "I'm talking to you." Rubbing the spot, I looked to him so that he would continue saying whatever was so important enough. "The best way that you could go about this is by making Tiffany see you two together."

"Obviously," the idea didn't seem to impress me.

He rolled his eyes before revising the matter. "The point is, that when Erin is not around, Tiffany has to be alone with the two of you so that she can see this affiliation happen right in front of her eyes. You have to shun her as much as possible while becoming engrossed in a serious conversation with Jade."

"Okay," I nodded as if I truly understood what he meant or even however to go about this.

His eyes squinted for a certain expression, "You don't know how to go about this, do you?" When I failed to respond, he sighed, "There truly is no hope for you. Jade sits out during gym class."

"Really?" I was surprised to hear this news. I guess, after getting used to her reputation, I never considered where she would stand at all times. If it wasn't the back of the class room, she would normally reside in the corner of the cafeteria or behind the bookshelves in the library. It was sort of saddening in a way, but I knew better than to show pity. It wasn't like I stood out naturally on my own; I sort of eyed Dante as I came to this mental conclusion.

"She has some breathing problem or whatever," he remarked dully, before waving off the matter with a smug wave, "Anyways, since we're running laps today, you're going to have to approach her while she's alone. Tiffany is going to see this and possibly get jealous. We both know she isn't much of a work-out person anyways."

Instantly, the memories of the moment in which Tiffany roundhouse kicked me displayed themselves before my eyes within a flash. Right.., I didn't seem too sure of my friend's advice for obvious reasons.

Dante seemed to shine greatly as he finished off his plan. The animated brilliance that I got to see once in a while was showing itself more and more this relationship got increasingly complicated. I couldn't say rather this was a good thing or a bad thing. I returned my eyes to Tiffany, watching her speak from Monica to Erin without any care in the world. But who's to say that this is going to work out as I plan? I could ruin this relationship, if I could consider it that, easily just by committing myself to this.