Plans

Sadie stared heavily at Bonnie's appearance. She, unfortunately, didn't watch where she was going, and she bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it- Oh! It's you. Are you feeling alright?" A voice said. Sadie looked up to see Mike, dressed in his security clothes.

"Mike! Thank goodness. I wanted to talk to you," Sadie said. She grabbed Mike's hand, and led him to the hallway of the restaurant.

"Yesterday night, I decided to clean Bonnie's suit a little bit. I used strong chemicals and everything! I woke up in the back stage, and I don't even know how I got there," Sadie whispered.

"Go on," Mike nodded.

"When I came out of the room, I was going to go home, but then I saw Bonnie performing."

"Like he always does..."

"No! It was weird! I cleaned him yesterday, but he's covered in stains! It's as if I never cleaned him!"

Mike's eyes widened, and he felt a cold sweat drip down his forehead.

"What... What color was the stain?" He questioned. Sadie pondered his question before answering.

"It was a light-ish brown. Why?" She asked. Mike felt like passing out.

"Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no," he kept repeating. Sadie became worried, and she put her hands on Mike's shoulders.

"Mike? Mike, what's wrong?" She said, her voice shaking as she spoke.

"Someone must've snuck in... Someone must've snuck in..!" Mike panicked, and he ran towards the security room. Sadie followed behind him, curious to see why he was panicking.

As she walked in the room, the familiar stench of decaying pizza hit her. Mike was frantically searching for something. Sadie sat down on the large, leather chair, and waited for Mike to find his possession. After five minutes of searching, Mike walked over to Sadie, with a small, black SD card in his hand. He popped the SD card in the IPad, and watched the footage.

Sadie recognized the footage. It was the East Hall's security camera's footage.

Mike's eyes widened as a silhouette carefully walked to the stage. The camera then blacked out, and Mike heard someone scream. Sadie looked away, unable to process what was happening. She exited the room, and walked out of the restaurant, hoping to return for her shift.

Mike, on the other hand, kept watching the tape. He couldn't take his eyes off of it. The camera panned to different locations, until it stopped at the stage. Mike's jaw slowly fell open at the sight he was seeing.

Chica had picked up a sleeping Sadie, and Freddy was holding the intruder by his leg. Chica then walked to the back stage with Sadie, and Bonnie took off his suit's head, revealing the rotted corpse of the small child that was stuffed inside of him years before. The intruder gasped and struggled as Freddy tried to stuff him into Bonnie.

Questions bombarded Mike's mind. Why aren't they stuffing the intruder in an empty costume, like they always do? What's Chica doing with Sadie? How did the intruder get in? And most importantly...

How did Mike not know of this? Was he sleeping?

Mike checked his arm to see if any holes were made. Sure enough, there was one, but how did it get there? Mike gasped as a thought was placed in his head.

Golden Freddy is the only one that can teleport.

Mike had recalled seeing the golden bear before his shift had ended, but something wasn't right about that. He paced the room for about thirty minutes, pondering his thoughts. His pacing was interrupted by a loud scream. Mike's head jolted towards the IPad, just in time to see the intruder being shoved in the suit. Before Freddy put Bonnie's head back on, Mike caught a glimpse of the intruder. He gasped, and fell to the floor in shock.