Memories

As each day went by, Bonnie wished as hard as he could for Sadie to step through the double doors. Less and less people had visited Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria since Sadie's mother had spotted the blood dripping from Freddy's eyes. As each month passed, Bonnie's hope had weakened, and as each year passed, the animatronics felt even more heartbroken.

Freddy missed playing air hockey with Sadie. Chica missed Sadie's laugh. Foxy didn't even know about her, and Bonnie...

Poor Bonnie.

He missed reading her stories, her warm smile, and everything else about her. It felt cold, hollow, and lifeless without her in the restaurant. Each and every day, Bonnie would stare at the double doors, hoping that Sadie would walk through them.

Bonnie had been staring at those doors for thirteen years.

Freddy and Chica had told him to give up, and that she was never coming back, but Bonnie didn't believe a single word they said. From the bottom of his mechanical heart, he knew she would come back.

A couple days after the children were stuffed inside of them, the animatronics had been feeling strange. Each night, after the clock turned into twelve, the animatronics felt rage come up inside of them. Ever since the blood was noticed around Freddy's eyes, the owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria hired security guards to watch them at night, just in case the murderer came back. When the animatronics heard a voice in the office at night, Freddy decided to check it out. He carefully walked off the stage, and walked down the hallway. The child's flesh and muscle squished with each step that he took. At one point, Freddy heard one of the child's bones break. The security camera suddenly jolted up, and Freddy heard a scream from the end of the hallway. The slam of a door was then heard.

Freddy walked as fast as he could to the office, only to find a steel door keeping him away. He knocked on the door, and another scream was heard. Freddy grew extremely worried. What if the murderer was on the other side, and he was killing another child? Freddy's eyes widened at his thought, and he bashed his hand against the door. For a whole hour, Freddy stood at the door, waiting for it to open. When he heard the sound of footsteps, Freddy's head snapped to the right, only to see Chica at the end of the hallway, looking at an open wire. She opened her beak as wide as she could, and cut the wire, turning all of the restaurant's electricity off. Because of this, the steel doors opened, revealing the security guard.

Rage built inside Freddy as he looked at the security guard's face. He recognized him as the murderer. Suddenly, Freddy lunged at the man, and snapped his arm in half. The man screamed in pain, and he tried to escape as Freddy held his broken arm. Freddy wanted to end the man's life for what he did to those poor children... But how?

As Freddy pondered his devilish thoughts, Bonnie popped his head through the doorway. With one glance, he already knew what Freddy was thinking.

"Stuff him," Bonnie whispered. Freddy looked at him with confusion.

"How?" He asked.

Bonnie grabbed the murderer's leg, and twisted it. The man passed out as Bonnie tore his leg off. With Freddy in tow, Bonnie casually walked to the back stage, walked right up to an empty Freddy Fazbear suit, and shoved the man's leg deep inside of it. Freddy, being in complete anger, slapped the man with his heavy, metal paw. The man slowly opened his eyes, and screamed at the sight of Freddy. Bonnie then quickly shoved the murderer into the suit, earning loud screams of extreme pain. Slowly, the screams died, and Freddy happily stood there with a jovial expression.

Bonnie, on the other hand, started to panic.

"I just killed someone...!" He thought. He grabbed a nearby rag, and wiped his hands on it. This was his only thought throughout the night. It kept repeating, over and over again in his mind, like a broken record. But as the years went by, Bonnie didn't care anymore. He felt cold and lifeless, just like the restaurant. Every time a new security guard was recruited, the animatronics would mistake them for another murderer, and they would try to kill them. They succeeded each and every time. Of course, the animatronics would sometimes wonder why the management hadn't realized the smell of death in the back stage, but they eventually shrugged it off.

We Remember You (A Five Nights At Freddy's Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara