Depression

Bonnie couldn't believe it. Sadie, the young girl that he used to read stories to, was standing right in front of him. He wanted to pull her up to the stage and hug her until she died. He glanced at the clock.

11:59.

One minute until the animatronics could move.

Bonnie hoped that Sadie would stay. He wanted to talk to her again. But when the clock struck 12:00, Sadie had already left the building from the back entrance, leaving the disappointed animatronics with Mike.

It was Mike's fifth night at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. That means the animatronics would give Mike as much hell as they could. As if on cue, Freddy jumped down from the stage, and walked to the bathroom to stare at the camera. Chica was on her way to the kitchen, Bonnie stood in the middle of the dining area, and Foxy was already peeking out of the curtain. An hour passed by, and Mike hadn't looked at the camera yet. Foxy decided to scare him, but the door had been closed since Mike had started his shift. Bonnie became confused, and walked over to Freddy and Chica.

"What's going on?" Bonnie whispered. Chica shrugged, and Freddy growled

"He's messing with us," Freddy huffed, "He thinks he can last this night. It's too bad, really, because now it's my turn."

Freddy began to walk towards the security room in a slow pace. He didn't care if Mike saw him or not, he just wanted to be rid of him. You see, after all those years of thinking that murderers would be in the security room, the animatronics developed some logic inside their mechanical brains.

They figured out that there was no murderer, just a normal security guard. But from all those weeks of slaughtering innocent guards, the animatronics grew a liking to it. Bonnie liked the sound of bones snapping, Chica liked the color of blood, Foxy liked the squishy feeling of the organs, and Freddy liked to be in control of the victim. He loved it when the victim would try to squirm and wriggle from his grasp, and he liked the terrified, painful screams that the victim would make as their body was stuffed into a metal suit.

When Bonnie goes into the back stage, he would normally see an endoskeleton slouching on the table, but he would ignore it instead of putting it in a suit, like the rules said. Why?

They know that the security guard is human.

As Freddy neared the closed door, he peered through the small window, only to be stopped by a curtain. He sighed in frustration, and walked back over to Bonnie and Chica. As he started to complain about the curtain, Foxy dashed out of his stage, and sprinted towards the security room. He slammed himself into the door, and banged his fist on it a fee times. However, as he passed by the window, something caught his eye.

There was someone in the security room with Mike.

Foxy felt rage cloud his mind. Someone was with him! That's against the rules! Foxy screeched, howled, and clawed at the window, making scratch marks in the process. Mike gave Foxy the middle finger, and said something. The person screamed at Foxy's noises, and they ducked under the table. Foxy recognized the person as a female, and slowly backed away from the room. Even though he was an animatronic pirate, he was still a gentleman. He didn't want to hurt her ears with his loud screaming, so he decided to kill her later.

Foxy zoomed past Bonnie as he slowly walked towards the security room, hearing him mutter something about a "lass." Bonnie froze in place as he heard one of the doors open, and then close. He rushed over to the door, and peered inside to see Mike checking on the cameras. Mike, unfortunately, saw him, and shut the door in his face. Bonnie became confused. What "lass" was Foxy talking about?

Soon, a couple of hours had passed. Freddy was becoming impatient. He was desperate to crush Mike's pathetic skull into one of the metal suits. He needed to feel the warm, liquidity blood on his large, bear hands. At one point, he punched the door, leaving a large indent. When the clock struck 5:00, Freddy yelled in frustration.