Murder

(There's some language and detailed description in here, so please be aware.)

A few days later, Sadie visited Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place once again. Her mother seemed very tired. The popularity rating of the restaurant came down tremendously. The only people in the entire restaurant were a couple of little kids, some adults, and one security guard who was sleeping on the job. Sadie slowly made her way over to the stage, but her mother sat all the way in the back of the room. Bonnie looked down to see Sadie, frowning at him.

"I wish you could talk," Sadie sighed. "I want you to read me a story."

"Same here, kid," Bonnie thought. He felt the nuts and bolts in his body as he started to move. The show was about to begin. Sadie continued to stare at Bonnie with the same sad eyes throughout the entire show. When it ended, he saw something shine on her face.

She was crying.

Sadie was crying.

Bonnie tried to reach out to Sadie, so he could hug her, but his machinery wouldn't let him. All he could do was stand there, and watch as she sobbed silently. He felt as if he was to blame. He felt like it was all his fault.

After Sadie wiped her tears away, she ran back to her mother to order food. Bonnie watched her the entire time she was there. Soon, nighttime came, and Sadie and her mother went home, leaving a couple of kids in the restaurant. The parents stepped outside to smoke and chat, but one adult, dressed up as a security guard, stayed inside.

The fake security guard made his way to the group of kids. Bonnie's eyes darted to Freddy, and Freddy seemed to be watching the man as well. Bonnie looked at Chica, and the same went for her. One by one, the man asked the kids if they could go back stage with him. He told them that Santa Claus was waiting. Sadly, each kid believed him, and went back stage, except for one. Each time a child entered the back stage with the male, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica could hear muffled screams, and crying.

"Santa isn't real," the little boy said. He seemed to be at least one year younger than Sadie.

"Yeah, he is! C'mon... I'll show ya!" The fake security guard said. His voice was scratchy and low.

"No... I'm okay. I don't want to see him."

"Yeah, you do! He's waiting for you!"

"I... I have to pee," the little boy tried to lie, but unfortunately, the man caught him.

"Oh. I see. Well, I'll come with you..."

He pushed the little boy to the other side of the room, where the bathrooms were. The boy had a terrified look on his face as the male shut the door, and locked it. Bonnie became worried, because he couldn't hear anything. A couple of minutes later, the man came out of the bathroom, bringing the little kid with him. He dragged the lifeless body into the back stage, and the whole animatronic gang watched in terror as he did so. By then, two hours had passed. One parent was extremely worried about her child. The police had filed a missing persons report by then.

The other parents didn't care about where their kids were. They left without saying a word.

When the real security guard woke up, he shut down the lights, locked the front entrance, and went home. Then, the fake security guard came out of hiding, and brought four bodies to the front stage. Each of the bodies were the little kids from earlier. Bonnie's eyes widened as one of the kids slowly sat up, and whimpered quietly. The male walked over to him, and bashed him in the head with a wrench.

"SHUT UP, YOU PATHETIC SHIT!" He yelled.

The boy screamed in pain as the wrench connected with his head. Tears kept pouring out of his eyes, and blood mixed with them. Screams of pain echoed throughout the building as the man kept striking the little boy's head. At one point, the man hit the boy's face, and the boy went quiet. The man threw the wrench at the boy, and yelled out curses. He walked to the back stage, and stayed in there for five minutes. When he came back, a wide grin was plastered on his face, and a machete rested in his hands. He swung the machete at the boy's limbs, and blood splattered onto the animatronics.