Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. Elvish talk

-------------------------

Ithilwens PoV

Gandalf he planned this didn't he. He planned this all along after he saw me in my hood. I thought, stomping through the woods. "Ugh, Mithrandir you are so annoying." I screamed in elfish as soon as I spoke in my native tongue I froze. 'Great Ithilwen now they know your secret.' I think turning around but what I saw was that there was nobody behind me.

Uh oh. I ran into the trees going went all over the forest until I came across webs. I cut them to shreds and found the dwarves surrounded by what I feared most, my brother and the guards. I heard a breaking of a branch and immediately threw my daggers. I began to run, 'No he can not take my freedom away from me.'

"After her!" I heard him yell.

Normal

Ithiwen ran, throwing her seemingly endless supply of daggers. That is until four other guards cornered her. Gritting her teeth she raised her hands. Lowering there weapons they approached her. As soon as one got close she punched him and kicked another. She began to run again. But when they stopped her again, they caused her to falter and hold onto a limb. Looking down a web was below her.

She looked between her two choices. 'If I go down the web will entrap me and I could cut myself free but they might get me before I do. So the only choice is to fight.' she sighed and grabbed the guards leg throwing him down. Arrows were shot at as she used both her hands to climb away. She did a forward flip and landed on a limb as she began to run again. She shot her arrows, and hid behind a tree. The guards looked for her but she waited until the went somewhere else then doubled back to help her friends.

She hid behind a tree and knocked an arrow. She saw Legolas holding Orcrist's blade at the dwarf princes neck. She immediately shot it. The arrow bounced of the blade causing it to ring. 'Shooter in the trees' Tauriel yelled. Pointing to where I was. The other guards turned there arrows at the spot but I wasn't there. I was at the next tree. She aimed for one guard s shoulder.

Once she shot it. She jumped to another tree and hid behind it. She kept doing this until only Legolas and Tauriel remained. "Legolas!" a guard yelled. She turned and fired her shot at the four guards she shook off. One of the guards shot back causing her to fall. She grabbed the limb with her bad arm and made her wince.

Legolas noticed this, "The person is weak, attack them now." he ordered. Smirking, she climbed up the tree and into the tops. "What do we do now? Do we wait or do we stay?" the auburnette asked. "We stay, they might come back."

Just as Legolas said that a Ithilwen jumped down behind her brother, though he was taller she wrapped her arm around his neck and put a knife to his side. "You will release my companions and let us be in this forest." she ordered. "Sorry but your in no position to make demand." he answered head butting her and gripping her left shoulder. Hissing in pain, she kneed him in the stomach. He let go of her and just as she was about to knock him out the guards came and held her back. They made her get down on her knees.

"Search her and remove her hood." he ordered getting up. Fili and Kili ran forward but Legolas stopped them. She smirked as they bound her wrists and searched her. They removed her hood letting her brown pony tail out and revealing the scar on her face. "Stop!" he ordered.

The guards did as told and stopped. He knelt down and lifted her chin up. "What it's not like I've got nothing to hide." she taunted hoping that she didn't see through Radigast' spell.

"Legolas." a guard said. He turned to him, seeing his sisters crystal butterfly their father gave her. "Where did you get this?" he asked putting the butterfly in her face. She looked at it for a moment, and smirked. "An elf woman gave it to me. She said to give that to the king of Mirkwood if I were to be passing by." she answered.

"I know it's you Wen -thel." he explained a gentle smile on his face. "I don't know what your talking about." she turned her head the other way her hair following.

Her brother sighed and pulled out her double swords. "You forgot to throw these away." he pointed out. "Those are from Rivendell." she said.

Sighing, Legolas brought her up but didn't untie her because he knew she would escape. She struggled to get out of her brothers grip. While struggling she heard Bofur ask where Bilbo is?

They entered the gates of the woodland realm.

__________________

Your probably wondering what happened to the gems of Lasgelan well they are with Dis she is keeping them safe.