Im not afraid

Alice Pov

No! No...not Sam.

I shook my head and fell my knees hitting the ground hard. I didn't want him to know, but it was to late.

"Alice?".

"Sam...go away".

Hands embraced me into a tight hug.

I recognized his smell. Sam.

"Cry...stop doing stuff on your own....you not alone Alice".

I buried my head into his chest, and cried.

I remember that the day Zero found out; I had stopped crying. I never knew why, maybe it was just because it was one less person I would have to lie to, or maybe because I could depend on him for help.

But I stopped telling him stuff, the day I found out he lied to Yuki for me. Even back than I could tell that Yuki meant the world to him. I didn't like that he was lying to someone so I stopped. He usually found out on his own when I craved for blood.

"Im sorry Sam...Im...sorry".

Zero Pov

She fainted. She never cried this much before. Sam picked her up and layed her down on her bed.

"How? How is she a vampire?".

I slowly stood up and looked at the broken window.

"I don't know and neither does she. And she's not a vampire...she's a human with a thirst for blood...which doesn't taste good to her".

Sam tilted his head to the side.

"I...don't understand".

I walked out.

"Good".

Yuki Pov

Zero and I had a free day today. No day classes for us. I smiled. Today is going to be fun. Rima, Ruka, and I had everything planned out. I looked down at the envelope.

A ball...with 3 clans of purebloods will present will be a blast

I stood up and headed towards Kaname's room. I was to lazy to knock on the door so I just let myself in. Kaname was sleeping...or whatever he called it.

I poked his face.

"Psst...Kaname...Wake up! This is important!".

He didn't even stir. I made a deep sigh.

"Kaname I know your awake, Im not stupid...ok maybe I can be stupid sometimes but I can tell your awake".

Kaname opened his eyes.

"Yuki what's so important to wake me up".

I held the envelope in his face.

"Kaname, don't you just love it when your thoughts become real?".

He grabbed the envelope and looked at it.

"It seems as if people are becoming worried for you...not having a wife...so it seems they have organized the ball for male purebloods to meet some single female aristocrat".

Kaname closed his eyes in annoyance.

"I really dont want their fake daughters, their face filled with makeup as if they can't see their own beauty, their personalities changed because they fear of not being liked....and yet they want me to meet up with them".

I laughed,"Nice words, maybe you should become a writer or a poet".

"When is it?".

"Tomorrow ...and next month...and the month after that...".