Melting mind

Alice Pov

"Alice, would you like something to eat?", Gabriel said as he walked towards the door.

I shook my head politely. He was trying to get out of the argument he created with Kaname.

"No, thanks I'm not hungry".

  Gabriel's eyes looked towards me and than to Kaname. His face seemed to be putting pieces together and slowly was figuring out what was happening.

"Its true...that you two are...dating", Gabriel said.

I quickly responded,"No where not".

Were not...together

My eyes began to water and I rubbed my eyes. Like hell I was going to cry-especially in front of two guys. I looked at Gabriel and smiled at him.

"That's a false rumor you've heard. Kaname and I have not been in any type of relationships".

Gabriel laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Tell me", I demanded.

Gabriel pointed towards Kaname.

"Doesn't look like Kaname agrees with you".

I looked at Kaname who was looking at the window. He looked at me with anger. Yes, I was being untruthful but I didn't want the rest of the world to know about our small relationship.

My chest tightened.

"Alice, I know a lot more than you do. Even the things you don't know about yourself", Gabriel retorted.

I squinted at him. I heard that somewhere before but where?

  "Would you two please leave, I'd like to be alone".

Kaname quickly walked past me and he mouthed the words, be careful. Gabriel closed the door and I was left inside pondering.

I quickly discovered that laying in bed made me feel sick again so I paced around the room. My body was becoming numb towards the pain I used to feel.

"I still care", I said to myself.

I stopped and pinched myself.

"Why can't this be a dream!".

I was becoming angry at myself. I was stupid. Stupid, stupid, stu-
Tap, Tap

I froze. Something was tapping at my window. Slowly, I turned around and only saw my reflection. Cautiously I opened the window. Cold air came rushing in and I looked up at sky. The stars were visible tonight.

I jumped when I saw Ryuu sitting on a tree branch looking so relaxed. He smiled and his gaze went up towards the sky.

"Lovely isn't it?", Ryuu asked.

This didn't seem like Ryuu at all.

"Are you drunk?".

He shook his head.

"No".

"You shouldn't be here, Ryuu. Trespassing is against the law".

Ryuu stood up and I looked at the tree branch. If the branch snapped he would fall to the ground and I would laugh.

"I won't fall".

I rolled my eyes.

Of course you won't

"Im hungry", Ryuu said.

I shot him a glare. Did he want me to supply him with blood? I'm not a blood bank!

"You better find someone else to feed you cause I'm not going to let you drink my blood".

"I meant that I'm hungry for food".

A small winged animal flew towards a tree. Ryuu's eyes became crimson red and he smirked.

"Seems like Kaname has become into a stalker".

More little winged animals flew across the night sky. My eyes focused and this time I could identify them as bats. Kaname's bats by what Ryuu had said.

"Ryuu you should go".

Ryuu opened his mouth and he gave me a perfectly good view of his fangs. He'd lied to me. He was hungry for my blood and that's why Kaname had sent bats here.

"Why dont you come out here yourself, Kaname", Ryuu said as he jumped down with no trouble at all.

He's asking for a fight. I watched as Ryuu became angered for no reason at all. Yeah, Ryuu was drunk-he needs help.

Note to self, tell Ryuu to seek a doctor

"If you don't leave right", a familiar but venomous  voice said,"I'll shoot you".

I leaned over the window. My head was spinning and I was losing my balance. There were multiple voices talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying. A hand pulled me back.

"You should get some rest".

I recognized the voice as Gabriel's. What was he doing here? I didn't even here the door opening.

"Gabriel! Tell Zero that Ryuu isn't going to leave peacefully".

Gabriel flat-out ignored and pushed me to the bed. I kept glancing towards the window, to catch a glance of the outside activity.

"Im sure Zero is aware of that".

"No, Zero isn't calm in situations were people won't listen to him".

"Who isn't?, Gabriel asked with a mocking voice.

Normally I would have fought the person who was demanding me to do something but I didn't fight with Gabriel.

"You've been stuck here a lot more than usually but headmaster said you could go back to your classes tomorrow".

Gabriel stood still as if listening on to something.

"There's a cat in here...".

"A cat? Maybe you should see the doctor Gabriel. I haven't heard anything in here at all, i'm pretty sure I would've seen it too".

"Its gone now".

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. The voices were beginning to go away but there was one word I could here loud and clear; death.

I have the next chapter ready but I need to edit it cause its not what i want.
If u picked 3 congrats you get the guy with beautiful emerald eyes.