Cravings

Alice Pov

I made a weak smile.

"Hey, Kaname...what a coincidence".

  A horrible coincidence!!!!

He made a small smile,and just for a second a small light seemed to have shined in his eyes.

  "Alice, what a nice surprise, but shouldn't you be in bed?".

I shook my head.

"No, I huh got better....and I also had to get some rabbit food but".

  I looked behind Kaname and I saw that the pet store wasn't even open yet.

"The pet store isn't even open yet".

I smiled and waved at him, I had to get away...from Kaname. I turned around and found Kaname walking beside me.

  "What are you doing?".

Kaname smiled at me,

"Im going back...I already finished my business".

I forced a smile.

Yay......

I could barely keep myself calm. I walked straight while Kaname took a left; I stopped and stared at him.

"Your going the wrong way Kaname".

Kaname stopped and slightly turned around.

"Its faster this way...and much more peaceful".

I sighed, I knew this meant I had to follow. I quickly ran with him and only looked at the ground.

  Soon the voices of people disappeared, and were replaced by sounds of birds. I looked up.

This place....was where I met Kaname...for the first time...

There was the bench that Kaname and I had sat on and talked.

"Im guessing your remembering?".

I looked at Kaname who was standing infront of me smiling. I backed away.

"Sort of....".

He frowned and came closer to me.

"Alice, I couldn't help it but realize that your heartbeat is fast....like a nervous person".

I flinched.

Oh no!!! What do I say!!

I started to back away even more.

"Nervous? Who's nervous? Im not nervous".

I awkwardly laughed and took another step which I regret. My foot fell inside of a hole that was hidden behind me, and i tried to keep my  balance but i utterly failed. I fell and my hand slammed into the metal bench.

I felt my face frying. Not only did i make a fool of myself, but i also fell all because of a damn hole in the ground.

Kaname went up to me with worried eyes.

"Alice! Did you hurt yourself?!".

I shook my head and laughed.

"Nope!". I tried to stand up but quickly went back down. My ankle.

  No!!!!

Kaname must have noticed it and just slightly touched my ankle and I of course screamed.

Kaname picked me up so gently I could have been floating in outer space. He sat me down on the bench and kneeled infront of me, while slightly grabbing my ankle.

  I blushed and pulled down slightly the ends of my skirt. There was nothing worse than someone infront of you somewhat lifting up your leg while wearing a skirt.

"K-Kaname....".

"It's swelling".

I looked at him, who was taking of my shoe.

"If you want I can take the pain away".

This certainly got my attention.

"You can?!".

He nodded his head, and before i knew it his lips touched my ankle. Even the slightest touch brought me so much pain. I brought hands to the end of the bench and held them tight.

  Slowly the pain started to go away. I looked up and Kaname was standing up smiling.

"How do you feel now?".

I stood up and slowly used my ankle. No pain. I didn't realize what i did next but at that moment it didn't matter.

  Kaname Pov

She hugged me. At first it shocked me in all truth. But I found myself smiling and hugging her back. A smell...a nauseating smell overwhelmed me...her scent.

I found myself looking at her neck, her white, fragile neck. I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent.

I want...her blood

Unconsciously I brought my mouth up to her neck and licked it.

  "Kaname?!".

Her heartbeat was growing so much faster now; It begged me to bite her. I licked one more time and I opened my mouth my fangs ready to bit down.

  But before I could something went through my shoulder. I pulled away from Alice; or should I say he pulled me away.

Zero

I looked at my shoulder, a dagger.

Why didn't he shot me?

That's when i realized what I was about to do.

"A pureblood...should have more control....don't you think Kaname?".

I put my hand in my face. I had gotten so dazed by her scent...that I didn't realize what i was about to do.

I put my hand down, and looked at Alice. Her back was towards me; I could she had her hand on neck.

"Alice, I apologize...I didn-".

She ran.

Vampires....were never suppose to get near them...

I looked down. I could have bitten her, if Zero hadn't came.

I took the dagger out of my shoulder, it fell to the ground.

"Why didn't you shot me?".

  Zero kept glaring at me.

" I would have, but I dont have my gun. Alice should have shot you".

   Alice Pov

I ran away, far away. I wasn't even sure were too, but I wanted to get away from Kaname but not because of what he did but because of his smell; his blood.

  His blood smelled so good, unlike Zero's blood. Kaname's blood made mouth water. My breathing became harder. This has never happened to me before.

  I stopped running and hide behind some bushes. I looked at my hand, a small drop of blood. Kaname's blood. I stared at the blood almost as if i was looking at something intriguing,

  I want his blood

Like I promised two chapters this whole week!! Oh and for those who r interested in my other story i will make the first chapter next week ^_^