Part 9

~Rye's POV~
The Girls slept in the hospital and I slept at home. If I'm honest I'm more worried about Y/n than Victoria because I think Vicky lies to me and that's not what happened. But I have to be together with Vicky for the sake of my career and Roadtrips Career. I don't want to be the reason that Roadtrip goes down because we are growing so fast right now. And I know Y/n for one day and Victoria for over 3 years and we are together for over 2 years now and I just have a little crush on Y/n. I can ignore it. I mean I wasn't lying when I said that I don't love Victoria the way used to but we can fix this. I have to!
I hear my phone ringing.
~Phone Conversation~
R: Hello?
V: Hey Baby. Can you come to the hospital and pick me up?
R: Yes Vicky I can do that. See you soon.
V: Love you Rye-Pie
R: ...love you too
I say silently and hang up.

~Rye's POV~
I walk to the boys room and wake them up.
R: Wake up boys! We have to go to the hospital.
When they hear hospital they both are awake and ask:
Twins: Why to the hospital?
Sammie: Where is Y/n?
Shaun: Yeah?
R: Y/n and Victoria are in the hospital because they fought yesterday.
Twins: Oh no Y/n!
I find it so cute how they are worried about Y/n. That makes me even a bit sadder because they aren't worried about Victoria and she is my girlfriend and I want them to like my girlfriend.
They put on other clothes.
R: What do you want to eat?
Shaun: Can we eat when we get back from the hospital?
Sammie: Yes please. I want to see Y/n.
Oh they are making it really hard.
R: Sure.
I leave a note for my parents so they know that we are in the hospital. We leave and go to the hospital. The moment I park the car they run to the Reception and ask.
Twin: Where is Y/n?
Receptionist: Sorry but what is her last name? We have more than one Y/n here.
Sammie: I don't know.
Shaun: I don't know either.
R: Y/n Mitchell
Receptionist: Thank you. Ehmm.. in room 234.
R: And Victoria Royal?
Receptionist: Room 354.
Twins: Can we go see Y/n?
R: Okey I guess we can.
So we walk to her room and the moment they see it they start running. I run behind them and we knock on the door. We don't get an answer.
Doctor: Sorry you can't go inside. Or are you related?
The twins looked so sad so I lied.
R: Yes we are her cousins.
Doctor: Okey
He opens the door and we see her laying on the bed she is sleeping. The Twins look at her and have tears in their eyes.
Doctor: Can I talk to you?
R: Yes. Boys don't touch anything and don't wake her up. Okey?
The boys nod and the Doctor and I go outside. Doctor: Did you call the ambulance?
R: Yes. Why? Is something wrong?