Part 14

~Rye's POV~
~Next morning~
I wake up and I'm cuddling someone. It's Y/n!

I feel butterflies in my stomach and I really don't want to let go but I have to

I feel butterflies in my stomach and I really don't want to let go but I have to. I have a girlfriend and it's not Y/n. I let go of her and stand up I make breakfast for everybody and wake up the boys and then Y/n.
R: Y/n wake up I made breakfast
Y/n: I don't want to get up.
R: I made breakfast for you so now your getting up!
Y/n: Make me stand up!
In the next moment I have her over my shoulder.

(Like this)Y/n: Let me down Rye!R: Nope your eating breakfast with me now!Y/n: Okey I'll eat with you if you let me down

(Like this)
Y/n: Let me down Rye!
R: Nope your eating breakfast with me now!
Y/n: Okey I'll eat with you if you let me down.
I let her down and we start to laugh. The twins come down stairs really slowly. They sit down at the table and eat.
Y/n: I guess if you are here Rye I'm gonna go home.
R: No please stay. Help me with these two.
Y/n: Okey
Victoria would literally kill us both if she knew we slept cuddling and that we are spending time together. But I will just enjoy the time I can spend with Y/n.
We are just talking and messing around when she asks me about Victoria. My mood instantly go from happy to sad.
R: Yes we are still together.
Y/n: Are you okey? You seem a bit sad about that.
R: No. I'm fine.
We wash the plates and I see how she looks at me from time to time. I guess she doesn't believe that I'm fine. I mean It's a lie. Maybe I'm a bad liar.
Y/n: You know you can tell me everything. If there is something bothering you. I'll help you with it.
R: Thank you but I'm fine.
Y/n: Stop lying! It's okey to not be okey but don't deny it. You don't have to tell me what it is but be true to yourself.
I look in her beautiful eyes and then at her lips. How much I want to kiss them. I look back up to her eyes and say.
R: Thank you Y/n.
We clean everything up and then the Twins come into the kitchen and ask.
Sammie: Can we go eat ice cream?
Shaun: Yes please!
Y/n looks at me and I say.
R: Sure.
We take everything we need and walk to the ice cream place that we always go.