Part 40

~Y/n's POV~
When we arrive at the house where the party is there are a lot of people. We get out of the car and Rye comes over to me and puts his arm around me. We go inside and not long after Maya comes up to us.
(The Conversation would be in Spanish but I will write it in English)
M: Hi Rye, hey Y/n I'm Happy you came!
R: Thanks for inviting us.
M: Oh no problem. Come I will "introduce" you to your old school friends.
R: Okey
They walk over to a group of people and start talking again. In Spanish and I still don't understand a word.
M: This is Olly you remember him.
R: Yes clearly the most popular guy that was nice too.
O: Nice to see you again.
Rye gives a dude a bro hug. I'm guessing his name is Lucas. Then a girl walks over to us and starts screaming.
L: Rye! Is it really you?!
R: Yes it's me. But sorry for asking who are you?
L: Linda! The girl you dated two years. Ended our relationship before you left Spain.
R: Yeah I remember sorry you changed. But for good.
L: Ohh thank you. You look not to bad yourself. Have you been working out?
R: Thanks. Yes I have.
M: Okey moving on. Nate. You Remember him,don't you?
R: Absolutely! How could I forget my nerd best friend?!
N: Happy to see you again. It's been way to long.
R: I think so too.
R: Guys I've missed you all so much!
Everybody: We missed you too!
They all hug I really don't have a clue why but it looks really cute. Rye is really happy and that makes me happy. I'm about to go over to Rye and take his hand when this girl pushes me away. We drink some drinks and they talk. A lot! But just on Spanish.
After some hours passed they decided to do something. I haven't talked to anybody in hours not even to Rye he is to concentrate to talk to the others. I mean I can understand it but I'm feeling left out and I'm getting bored. I love Rye but I can't stay here anymore.
Y/n: Rye I'm gonna go on a walk. Okey?
R: Alright...
He doesn't even look at me and I don't think he listened to what I said but I'm gonna get out of here. I take my things and am about to leave. I turn around and see Rye dancing with this girl. They are really close. I run out and it's raining. I don't care that I'm gonna be soaked. I just have to walk around for a bit. I walk around for one and an half an hour. I return to the house and go to mine and Rye's room. I'm soaked so I put on other clothes and just go to sleep.