Chapter 7

I have to escape. Yes! I have to escape. I can't stay here anymore. I am an innocent person who has been kidnapped without any reason. I just have to find some way to escape. They have no right to keep me here. If I stay here for more time, I will go mad!!!!

Her thoughts were disturbed by the opening of door.

Krrrrrr.....

The door opened revealing Salma with food in her hand and a small baby clinging to her leg. She smiled at her and placed the food at the table beside bed. Picking the baby up, she cooed him and baby let out a cute giggle.Hooria heart jumped at the sound of the cute giggles of baby and she couldn't help but stare at him lovingly.

"Uh is it yours?" She said referring to the baby. He looked at her with his brilliant grey eyes. Adorable.
His eye reminded her of someone but she couldn't pick it up.She have rarely seen people with such brilliant grey eyes.

The baby continued looking at her, almost forcing her to embrace him and she loved babies so that leaves me with no option.

"C-Can I carry him?" She nodded happily and she hesitantly took him in her arms. He smiled brightly at her with his toothy mouth and brought its tiny chubby hands to her face and then slapped her and then giggled.

Naughty boy!

She smiled at him and swing him lightly in air making him giggle more.
He caught a strand of her hair in his chubby little hands and pulled them making her wince.
Such a naughty boy!

Salma, who was cleaning the room looked at her and then her baby smilingly, suddenly said.

"He is never this frank with strangers. He always cries and asks for me or his abu. First Sir and now you. It seems like he likes you!" She said cheerfully but wiped her smile.

Sir? Who Sir? Is she talking about that wild man? No way! He will only terrify the poor baby and those dirty hand with which he slapped me hard could only crush not held a baby!
Hooria thought with frown marring her  face.

"Who Sir?" She finally asked. She hoped this sir is not the wild sir she had the misfortune of meeting.

"You haven't met sir yet?" She asked shocked and then composed herself.

"Uh he is tall looking and very very handsome hehe... don't tell my husband about this okay?...and he visited the night you were brought here. I guess he also met you." She said now setting the bedsheet. Giggling at his name like she's is some love struck teenager and not some married woman with a baby. Tuabah!

Oh that wild man is the boss ! No wonder he was so ill mannered!!

"Ok.... he won't come back again? Right?" She let out her worry.
Salma looked at her with ridiculed expression but shrugged her shoulders before replying " I don't know. It's his place he can come any time."

Sighing, she set the baby on the bed and stared eating her lunch. The same tasteless food.

"Uh Salma..? PWhy do you always serve me same food?"

Gosh! Only if they continue to give me this! I will probably have food poisoning!!!

"Sir's orders," at this she let out a groan.

of course! I am prisoner, not princess!

For one thing she was thankful that Salma always brought milk tea with every meal. She was a sucker for tea. Her friends would often make fun of her by saying her tea addict.

After cleaning the whole room, Salma picked the baby from the bed and knocked on the door. The guard standing outside opened on the door and let her out before again locking it.
Hooria let out a sigh and stared at her room expressionlessly.

She had been here for three days without any entertainment and lying all lazy made her feel dizzy!

She went to the washroom to do ablution when her eyes laid on a floor cleaning wiper. An idea hit her mind and she planned her escape. She will escape tonight no matter whatever the consequences are.....
________________________

It was almost 10:00 pm at night when she finally decided to execute her plan. She knows that Salma husband always comes at night to final check upon her before going to sleep.

She heard the footsteps coming closer to room in the dead silence. Her hand felt sweaty as she tightly held upon her attacking tool. Her eyes were bulging wide with each passing second. Her mind was throbbing painfully as she now stand behind the door. Holding the wiper high in air.

The door was unlocked and the knob was turned. Her heart was swelling with fear. But it was now or never. She can't lose this opportunity.

The man fully entered the room and before he could look around, a wiper came flying directly aiming at his head. His mind processed the attack and his hand reached for the back of his head where oozing pain was erupting.
A gasp escaped her mouth and in desperation she shoved the harshly causing him to lose balance fall on floor.

Oh God! Oh God!

I have to escape.....NOW!!

Having no choice, she dashed for door and ran down the stairs. Looking here to there desperately, she found the main door. Lucky for her, it was unlocked. Dashing out, she saw a guards standing near the gate.

She felt as if all her efforts were gone useless. But she didn't loose heart. She took two stones and throwed them on far wall. The collision made a visible sound. She hid herself in a bush as she saw the guard coming over to watch the cause of sound.

As he came closer she almost soundlessly tiptoed to the gate. Just few more steps....
Her heart was thumping so loud that she was afraid it might not explode.

Finally opening the gate she was just out when she heard the same guard shouting after her.

"Hey! You! Stop there!...."

She didn't bother to turn back and run as fast as her short legs could manage.
It was only three minutes of running when she turned to look if anybody was there. As she turned she was caught wide eyed in headlight. Her situation was similar to that of deer caught is headlight.

Only difference was that deer was caught by humans and she was by animal....

                     *******^^*****
Let's get to know each other
Question : Which Country and city you belong to?

I am from Lahore, Pakistan.

How is the chapter?
Please do vote and comment!!
_Rabia Sajal Niazi