Chapter 4

Do vote and comment and share.
His breath harshly hitting her on the face. Her muffled cries going unheard. Her heartbeat so loud, almost audible to him. Her femine scent, deliciously inviting. Her innocent eyes pleading him for mercy. His hands on her shoulders felt harsh and heavy. His jaw tightened in fury.
He was intimidating, very intimidating. His large frame hovering her small frightened frame, as if his shadow will gulp her down anytime.

And most frighteningly, his lips close to hers, separated by inches. She shut her eyelid tightly as if wanting this nightmare to be over. His eyes blazing with fire as he held her tightly. One hand on the back of her neck and other on her right shoulder. Her scent not helping his case. Slowly moving his fingers on her left cheeks, almost caressing sensuously, he was losing himself. She was mesmerising....

Her senses alarmed as frightened gasp left her mouth and she tried to back away but he was enough alert to stop her in time.

"Now now my dear, such a lying baby you are! Such deceiving face of such grave liar. Now I am telling you for the last time, not ever lie to me! Hooria Ali!" A gasp left her mouth as he spoke her name. So they know me but why would they kidnap me...... sudden fear invaded her senses.

"I-I am s-sorry..... p-please please don't t-touch me." She said with so much fear and hope of him releasing her from his touch. He looked at her attentively observing her all actions. Teary pleading eyes, red nose, red cheeks, quick hot breathe, quivering lips. She was mess. A very sexy mess. His very hot blooded male side decided. Releasing her with a jerk, he stepped away from her.

"Now I ask again where do you live?" He asked again emotionlessly. Scared of the previous revelations, she decided to say truth.

"Express Town..." he nodded his head. A faint smile appeared on his face and was gone as fast as lightning.

"Ali Omer! What is he to you?!" His tone biter on the traitor name.
Abu? Why is he asking about abu? What does abu have with this ill mannered man?

"A-Abu....he is my abu jaan (loving father)" her voice mere whisper. Her heart thumping so loudly that she feared it would explode.

"Of course! That bastard is your father!" Involuntary, the words left his mouth making Hooria eyes wide, as a gasp left her mouth. Anger shoot through her senses at his disrespect towards her father. HOW DARE HE!!

"H-How dare you! You i-ill mannered Oaf! Dare say my father anything you yourself are and see I will scratch your whole face!" She shouted but she screamed louder when he grabbed a hold her long honey brown locks harshly and raised his hand and hit her on face.

A moment of silence.......

"Stupid woman!" She stilled and then....

And of all sudden her loud cries filled the room with loud mumurs of 'Ami Abu!

"Shut up right away!" He commanded in loud flinching voice making her halt. She frightened, looked down, now quiet  except low sound of sniffing.

"DARE EVER USE THAT TONE ON ME AGAIN AND I WILL RIP OFF THAT SHARP TOUNGE OF YOURS AND YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD! TELL ME WHAT WILL YOU DO HUH?! YOU CANT DO ANYTHING! REMEMBER WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT IS YOUR POSITION! YOU ARE A GIRL THAT TOO KIDNAPPED! BE AFRAID OF WHAT FUTURE HOLDS FOR YOU RATHER THAN STANDING FOR THAT BASTARD YOU CALL FATHER!"
He pushed her hard causing her to fall on the bed with a loud thump. Throwing a cold menacingly look at her weeping form, he left the room ever so lightly and then locked it soundlessly.

Stupid Bitch! Just like her bastard father!

Curling herself in a ball, she shed the precious lake from her eyes. The lake which was never shed like this before.
Helplessly, she wonder about all the possibilities of how this man was related to her dear father and what does he want.

Ami Abu please help me!

He walked to the room in the far end corner. Opening the door, he was invited by the familiar view. Off white walls, expensive wooden furniture, king size bed, LED, carpets, air conditioner. Everything that was required in a room of such privileged man.

Sighing deeply, he sat on the bed. Closing his eyes, he laid his head on the soft plush pillow. But sleep was far away from him. His mind wander to the weeping girl he so easily had got abducted.

Soft baby like skin, he couldn't help but caress her glowing red cheeks.
He was always professional with strangers or people at business. He never touched a lady before this, for the fact that it was wrong. But then he was a man with honour. Also his upbringing was done on religious basis till his loving mother was alive.
He wasn't the perfect Muslim but neither he stepped out of line. He knew his boundaries. According to him, he believes in merit and the rights and responsibilities are for the rightful candidate. As in for the person who will be chosen by God for him, legally.

But then he was a man, a hot blooded man. The fair skin, pleading innocent orbs, those exciting curves and perfect figure could make anyone slip, and so was he. He slipped there for a moment but he reminded himself that he was the man of control and she was the daughter of traitor and he despise traitors. There is no place for the traitor to him.

He was not sorry for the brutal slap he imprinted on her cheeks. He justified his action by thinking 'she deserved it for running her big mouth! Yes she definitely deserved it.'

Trrrr......Trrrrr.....Trrr—

The ringing of mobile brought him out of his thoughts and swiping the green button he answered the phone.

"Aslamoalikum! Adam khan here!" His voice as always emotionless, not giving slightest hint of his mood.

"WaalaikumSalam! Sir we have called them and completed the task." The other man voice answered proudly.

"What was his reaction." He calmly asked.

"He was trembling badly. Asking and pleading to know about his daughter whereabouts." His answer satisfied him to great extent.

Good....

With a smirk on his face he cut the call.

"Time to unveil more surprises Ali Omer......" with a sadistic smirk he laid back on the bed......

He laid peacefully while the heart of mother weeped all night......

                         *********
Whom do you want as Adam khan? Hamza Abbasi or Imran Abbas.
Please do vote and comment and share.
—Rabia Sajal Niazi