Chapter 6

Three days have passed with her being kidnapped and locked in this dreadful place. The only time she saw anyone was when Salma, the housemaid, bring food, that was always same and tasted awful, or a tall thin man would enter to check on her, which Salma introduced as Umair, her husband. She didn't bothered to talk to them at all except when necessary, for she knew it was useless. They can't help her out of here. She wondered if there were other people living here or was it just them.

The room where she was held captive consist of simple double bed with sight table and a cupboard. The furniture didn't seemed to be old at all. It hardly seemed used. The bed sheet was awfully soft and of good materiel. Her mind indicated her that she was not kidnapped by some street goons rather by someone who was financially powerful.

Her mind was occupied with the dreadful consequences of her unwilling stay here. Outsider will always term her as some poor petty girl who was kidnapped and then must be tainted. Her parents would have to suffer so much shame. She would have to face so much shame. She remembered the horrifying tales of the poor innocent girls that were kidnapped, discussed by her mother and aunts. It was said that no respectable man marries them for they were assumed tainted .....dirty....
used.....
The cheap terms used to term the victim of kidnap by society. The same society that kills the innocents and let go the criminals.

Now, she was in there place and she would be also termed that way. Her fate would be similar to them and no one seems to be really willing to help her out.
Her heart lurched as the dread now settled there. The fear was intensified as her thoughts traveled to the large dominating man.... He was so vile and vicious and the dangerous aura that surrounded him caused her heart to flee and hide somewhere. wild animal

Tear rolled down her eyes furiously as she desperately wanted an escape from there. Her mind making all the possible plan for escape, it could think of.

She has to get out of here. She must!
___________________________

Ali headache had taken a serious turn. He was in no position to move his muscles. But he knew he has responsibilities to take care of. He has his job to take care of. He cannot sit at home anymore for the company pay him to work. The very company, he has lost loyalty to.

K&K of Adam Khan

There was no phone call since two days by kidnappers. He and his wife were dead worried about their young daughter. He felt utterly helpless and doomed. He prayed whole night for the safety of her daughter with tears rolling down her eyes.

As for Abida, she hasn't spoken a word since, she the statement he had delivered. She just continued to stare blankly with tears leaking from her eyes, her hands raised in praying manner.

He picked up his briefcase and set off to the office. Upon reaching his cabin, he was startled to see it empty of his belongings. His things were no more present there. His mind wandered to all the possibilities.
Oh God! Please No!

"Mr. Ali ? Chief executive officer is asking for your immediate presence in his office." A colleague, Bashir Alim, announced to him.

Chief executive officer..... Adam khan?
Asking for me?
Dread filled his heart and he knew it was an end .His empty cabin was enough of proof.
_____________________

"S-sir, you called me?" Ali voice shivering, as he entered the lion's den. The cold atmosphere of the room not helping his case. Then the steel grey eyes of the man, empty enough to swallow him.

"Mr. Ali," the calm and cold voice of equally calm and cold man reached his ears. Yet the voice was deep and dominating enough to shudder his old heart.