Chapter 8

His serious expression turned into a small and cheeky smile. He looked down to me with his deep blue eyes in mine. I got lost in his eyes and I got more nervous of what would happen now. He took my face in his hands and they felt very warm and soft. He smiled"you're so pretty Ava." Then I felt his face come nearer to mine. His warm breath gave me goosebumps all over my body, I freezed and couldn't move anything. I looked at his lips, which had the perfect shape and colour. Then his soft pink lips crashed mine. I felt the heat all over my body, a shiver and a cold went through my body, my stomach filled with butterflies and the cold wind around us blowing through my hair. He noticed a strand of hair in my face and stroked it back gently. His hands slid down my waist and he pulled me over to him. After our kiss, he looked at me with an uncertain look. Maybe I disappointed him, maybe he realised who he was kissing and regretted it, but to me ot was a perfect kiss. The perfect kiss I always waited for.

"I-Is something wrong ?" I asked hesitantly. "No it's just I think I overwhelmed you, and maybe it's just something you don't wanted. I-" "Luke it was just a kiss, nothing more."

Shit. I hated myself for these words. Why did I said that? Of course it was more than a kiss. It was my first perfect kiss. Shit. Shit. Shit Ava. How often yet, First thinking and then speaking not the other way.

"Yeah-Yeah sure, so I have to go home now, sleep well, ermmm.. see you." He turned around and I saw I hit a sensitive point because his look turned from one second to the other serious again.

I saw him walking down the street. Thousand thoughts run through my mind. Should I go with him and apologise for what i just said? Or should I just let him leave? What if he really liked me? I decided to go home and think about everything. While thinking about Luke and our date I realised that I was just here for one day. I'm one day here in Sydney, the city of my dreams, and had now bad mood. No I don't let anyone ruin my good mood, especially not a boy, who I know for maybe 24 hours.

So I went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, removed my make-up, put on my shorts and top and sat on the couch in the living room, turned the tv on. Why is there so much shit on the tv? I turned it off and fetched my laptop from my suitcase. I checked my mails, and searched some attractions that I could do tomorrow.