11| Say I'm his brother

Author's note: I decided to continue this story because I just like writing it so much T^T Can you vote for this story in @KnB_WattyAwards? I have entered this story in the "Other" category and you can go and vote for this story if you like it. Thanks :D Also, the speech in bold means they are talking in English. Until next time~!

______________________

- Chapter 11 -

Say I'm his brother

"I never expected to see you here" Tatsuya started saying in English, noticing that he was staring at Taiga intensively. That made me feel nervous and anxious about the whole overcome of the situation. "What a surprise!"

Taiga furrowed his eyebrows slightly but stayed as calm as ever, "You don't look surprised at all. Still wearing a poker face?"

"I'm not trying to hide my feelings. I'm just expressing them in my way" Tatsuya retorted back and smirked slightly at his childhood friend.

Me, who was hiding all that time behind the huge maze of Taiga, took a step front and stood in between them. "G-Guys, let's stop ourselves from fighting, ne? After all, it is our first time reuniting all together!" and I gave them a slight smile, trying to calm down the tension they had created. Taiga just huffed and turned away from Tatsuya, not even turning to inform us where he was going.

I sighed mentally and turned to the raven male, looking up at him, "He'll be back. He just. . . wants to calm down". Tatsuya simply nodded and turned his head to my teammates who started bombarding him with questions. I suppose he'll be fine- the person I'm currently worried about is Taiga. Before leaving America, he had a tough fight with Tatsuya concerning basketball and now they'll get to play against each other. . . I hope everything will have a good ending afterwards.

 "I'll go and find Taiga" I beamed quickly and ran off to the stalls which were placed around the court. I tried looking among the customers for the red tiger but there was no chance I could find him in such a crowded place. "I'll just turn ba-" And that's when I realized that I was lost. Well done, Ayano, you screwed up again.

I began walking aimlessly around and peeking at the different stalls. There were even some of my favorite sweets! Grabbing the chance, I bought some chocolate bars and a maiubo with the rest of my money. Murasakibara-kun had intrigued me to buy one of those weird orange sweets and since they were selling some, why not buying? However, I have to buy cheaper things from now on because. . . I will end up being broke! Not even a single penny left! Why? T^T 

Suddenly, a tall figure passed by me and I immediately recognized who it was- Murasakibara-kun! "Eeeh? Murasakibara-kun, wait!" Maybe he could show me the way back to my team!

"Hm? Who called me~?" his lazy voice stated in boredom and I had to jump on front of him so he could take notice of me. His purple eyes laid up on me and he slightly leaned above me, "Eh? Aya-chin~?"

I gave him a broad smile and waved, "Ne, Murasakibara-kun! 'Sup?"

"Hmm~" was all he answered while munching a chocolate stick- more like shoving it in his mouth and immediately swallowing it.

"So, do you know where the matches are-"

"Is that a bag of candies, Aya-chin~?". The giant had leaned closer and had taken a quick peek at the bag where the purple wrapper of the maiubo was visible. His eyes shined at the sight of it and his hand reached out to grab it but I pulled back the bag, hiding it behind me. An idea popped in my mind when I saw the desperate look he gave to me and I inwardly smirked. Well-made, Ayano. Good job.