1| Meeting the Seirin Basketball Team

- Chapter 1 -

Meeting the Seirin Basketball Team

Meep. Meep. Meep.

My eyes fluttered open as I heard a loud noise coming from near me. "What the-" I looked around me frightened, only to see someone sitting next to me and the blue sky out of the window.

I sighed and closed my phone's alarm clock. Great, I'm still on the plane. A blond air hostess came next to my seat and asked me if I wanted something to eat for breakfast. I denied politely and shook my head, remembering that plane's food sucks.

"Erm, would you mind of tellling me when we are going to land?" I asked the air hostess and tried not to yawn from the lack of sleep.

She smiled warmly at me "We will land in Tokyo in 20 minutes"

I thanked her and I looked out of the window. I stared at the bright blue sky which was decorated with fluffy white clouds for a couple of minutes, wishing I had a chocolate, when a voice above me informed the passengers that the plane was ready to land in the country I have missed so much those years, Tokyo.

When the plane landed and I took my colorful suitcase, I got in a taxi which left me in front of my house. I stared at it, its gorgeous garden which was taken care by Oka-san [1] , the fresh painted pink color on the walls by Oto-san [2] and a lot of memories filled my mind of me and my twin brother running around and playing like the little kids we were. Tetsu... How is he going to look like after the last time I saw him, a couple of years ago?

I decided not to let myself wait anymore and I walked in the pink colored house, after I had took the keys from inside the plant next to the door. I gave a smile of relief to myself, greatful that my family hadn't changed their way of living. I placed my suitcase next to the couch and I quickly changed in my new school's clothes- a white short skirt with a stripe in the ending and because I couldn't find the shirt, I decided to wear the grey pullover they had given me while I was in America. I finally left my house and started walking towards my school, which wasn't very far away from my house. While I was walking, I ate a chocolate quietly, wanting to eat something after the crappy food of the plane. I checked my watch and left a groan "Great. I'm running late"

I arrived at school when I heard a bell ringing, signalling the end of the school day. Well done girl, you arrived at school while it is finished. But it wasn't my fault! The stupid plane was late!

"Hm, I wonder where Tetsu is~" I muttered to myself and walked around the big school building.

After 1 hour of walking- okay, it was 10 minutes but whatever!- I decided to leave and wait for my brother at home. Suddenly, I heard some squicking shoes' noises and voices behind a double door besides me. I got closer and opened the door slightly, only to see some high school boys playing basketball.

"Basketball..." I said to myself and stared at the basketball players, drooling over. I had almost one month to play or at least to watch basketball and I was like a zombie. Suddenly, the door opened and I lost my balance, falling on the floor with my body colliding with the fresh-cleaned floor.

I looked straight in front of me, only to see a pair of reddish shoes and the boys who were playing basketball had stopped to stare at me speechless. I felt heat rising up my cheeks quickly from embarassment. I stood up and bowed slightly "G-Gomenasai!! [3]"

"Ayano?" a voice called my name and I looked in front of me, wanting to see the person who recognised me, although I didn't know anyone here yet. My eyes widened slightly at the sight of the person in front of me and my mouth hang open.