12| Ahomine, the lazy lord

- Chapter 12 -

Ahomine, the lazy lord

I was literally fuming with anger. I wanted to make that blue bastard appear right in front of me so I could punch him so hard that he would never be able to walk again. It is the first time I'm so irked and irritated with someone after many years. Just think about it: who makes a girl, more specifically his best friend, cry and run in the rain like that? Only that dysfunctional miracle!

"Okay. Where is he?" I asked slowly and crossed my hands in front of me.

The pinkette wiped away her tears and looked at me while hugging my brother. I will ask Tetsu later about this. "H-He's probably in his apartment or in the gym? I don't k-know" Momoi-san tried to say between her chocked sobs.

I lowered down my head and clenched my fists tightly. Then, I slowly lifted up and revealed my completely normal grin. "Alright. Shall we pay him a visit then~?". My statement received some shivers from the basketball players and Taiga even questioned if I was really blood-related with Tetsu.

Being different from him doesn't make me not a family! I thought with utter irritation and left a sigh. But I couldn't help it but be mad at Aomine. He was the only person who was making me so angry for no reason. . . Maybe because he was a lazy-ass and rude punk but on the court, was an absolute shouter and excellent player. I suppose I'm kind of jealous of him. . . not. Oh well.

Momoi-san was the first one to speak up and her tone was relieved, "I think we shall" she softly answered and looked at my brother. "Tetsu-kun, do you want to come?"

The other blunette could do nothing but nod too at her proposal and we ended up biding a good-bye at the rest of the team and leaving with Momoi-san. During our small trip to Too Academy, we began chatting and I can say that I find her a really interesting person. She's quite friendly too and that helped me open up more to her and we ended up talking about the cons of being a manager. I didn't complain much as my teammates were reluctant and helpful but hearing about her team was awful! She had to chase Aomine around in order to persuade him to join the practise, listen to her crappy captain's orders about the player's regimen and help Sakurai get over that Sumimasen illness he had. Not an actual illness, more like an obsession.

"Eeeh? Sakurai-kun really apologizes at least twenty times a day?!" I asked surprised as I tried not to yell to the skies that this was beyond impossible, "I really have no regrets about attending Seirin. While you must have a lot for joining Too's basketball team"

The pink head seemed to be thinking about it but she shook her head with a slight smile on her face, "I may be angry at them the most of the times and they may be troublesome but. . . I think of them as my family. And that's how I think everyone should feel about the ones they spend happy times with."

I stared at her with my mouth slightly agape before nodding and giggling softly, "I guess. . . I guess you are right, Momoi-san" I mumbled and looked up at the night sky.

. . .

The rain had gotten into us so we had to ran in the closed school- which is called trespassing but anyways. We just did it and we are not proud of it. But in order to find the brick-head, we have to roam the scary school. With thunders outside. And scary tree branches. 

We closed the gym's door loudly behind us and walked in the huge room, my eyes glancing around so I would be prepared for any attack. I know I'm being too dramatic but I'm a scaredy cat in those scenery's and scenarios, okay? All this time I was walking side to side with my brother so I wouldn't be frightened to walk alone but guess what? I got lost again!

"Hello? Is anyone here?!" I asked with a shaky voice as I tried to keep my composure steady. But me being me, I completely failed. Suddenly, I felt something creeping up to my shoulder and I screamed, turning around and trying to hit the thing that had just touched me.

However, I didn't manage to get away from it because the corridor was having a dead end. I screamed once more before it neared closer and extended its hand towards me.

Oh dear lord. Don't make me die here.

. . .

[Tetsuya's POV] [Sorry XD]

As Momoi-san and I were walking around in order to find Aomine-kun, a loud scream was heard from outside the gym. Looking around, I realized that Ayano wasn't with us. Could it be. . .? 

"Momoi-san, let's go" I instructed and we soon found ourselves out of the gym, looking around to find from where the scream was heard. Luckily or not, the person screamed again and it really sounded like Ayano's voice. It was coming from the end of the hallway. Momoi-san was very scared to come with me but I persuaded and we both ran down the hallway, towards the destination of the screaming.

All of surprise, we found Ayano trembling against the wall with closed eyes while a taller figure was standing in front of her. As we neared closer, we noticed that it was. . . Aomine-kun?

. . .

[Ayano's POV] [last time I'm changing POV in this story, I swear]

I was pressing myself against the wall with closed eyes, waiting for the end to come when I suddenly heard my brother's voice speaking a few meters away from me,

"Aomine-kun?" he questioned and a huge question mark appeared above my head, making me open my eyes and face the truth. In front of me was standing the ace of Too, Aomine Daiki with an indifferent expression on his face. 

The taller male scratched the back of his head and yawned, "What are you doing in my school, screaming around? Has madness gotten into ya?"

A vein appeared above my head and I was ready to jump on him and start punching him for scaring the living light out of me but my brother restrained me with his hands holding me back. Then, Momoi appeared in his point of view and his eyes widened momentarily.

"Sa. . . Satsuki. . ." he said lowly, keeping his eyes on the ground in front of him. I can't. . . I just can't watch all this fluffy scene which is ready to happen in front of me! I'm not used to those kind of things-

The pink head frowned and looked down, not uttering a word. I decided to break the silence and make a good action for Halloween, even if I would do it for Aomine, the lazy lord. I sped forward and grabbed Aomine's hand, bringing him close to Momoi, making him look at her. Then, I backed off and pointed at both.

"Now. . . KISS!"

"WHAT"

"Nooooo!! The only one I will kiss is my Tetsu-kun!" Momoi whined and and hugged my brother who was trying to keep his balance. 

I sighed and looked at Aomine as strictly as I could, pointing at Momoi, "Apologize!". He looked at me firstly like I was crazy but then recognized his mistake. He sighed and stood in front of Momoi-san, rubbing the back of his head.

"I suppose. . . Eh. . . I'm s-. . . sorry?" he tried to spell out and I smirked, satisfied by his nicer personality. 

Grabbing my brother's hand, we walked away slowly until we were out of the school. "Let's go back ho-" But guess what. It was raining! Oh well, Karma is a bitch.

_________

I'm so sorrynotsorry about this chapter! It was just a filler that I wanted to make :3 Also, the POV change will never happen again! I can guarantee you that :D

Dedicated to Black_Ant because she was the one I firstly thought of when I wrote "no regrets" up there XD Good luck with your story!

Also, can you guys please vote for this story in KnB_WattyAwards? I have placed it under the "Other" category and I would be so damn grateful if you'd go and vote for it! That's it for now :D