2| The club membership paper

- Chapter 2 -

The club membership paper

I left a small yawn as I made my way to the school building, with my twin brother on my side. I blinked my eyes a few times before I knew I was fully awake and then I noticed a small brown book in my brother's hands "What are you reading?" I asked him a bit excited.

Tetsu's blue orbs travelled at the brown cover of the book before drifting on me "A book" he replied bluntly and a sweatdrop appeared on the back of my head. Tetsu-nii, you are never gonna give me a proper answer TT_TT

Suddenly, a certain dirty red-haired boy made his appearance and walked besides me and my brother. His huge hand patted my head out of the blue "Ohayo [1]" Taiga greeted as he patted Tetsu's head too.

A creepy and annoyed aura appeared around me as my eye twitched. "Oi [2]. Stop patting my head or I can't guarantee your hand's existence" I warned him as I turned to face him. Taiga's eye twitced as he saw me in my creepy mode and he quickly hid behind Tetsu. My identical twin turned and looked at me with his blunt look while I gave him a warm smile.

The three of us walked in the schoold building and after I took my school program, we walked in our classroom. I sat in an empty seat besides the window, with Taiga and Tetsu behind me. I knew that all the girls in manga were sitting in that particular seat so, eh, why not giving it a try?  The first period was History-- my favorite lesson (notice sarcasm here). But as I good student I am, I will try to pay attention to the lesson.

The first fifteen minutes of the lesson passed normally, when I started getting bored. An idea popped on my head and I turned to Taiga, wanting to ask him if he wanted to talk with me. "Eto [3], Taiga, do you want to-- The heck!!!" I almost screamed seeing Taiga leaning on his desk with his hands in front of his head which covered his sleeping face.

A sigh of disappointement left my mouth and I looked behind Taiga, at my brother "Tetsu-nii, want to- !!!!" Tetsu was sleeping on his desk too and Taiga's huge body was covering up for him. 

I pouted as I turned my eyes to the blabbering teacher. I mean, the lesson can't be that boring so it makes you sleep, right? I mean, it is interesting! The Japanese history talks about... about... war... history... 

~> ~> Timeskip ~> ~>

I felt someone poking my arm with force and I jumped up surprised, scanning the place around me with my electric blue eyes. "What the heck happened?" I yelled as I saw a freaked out Taiga with his index finger extended towards my shoulder and my brother looking behind him with his usual blunt look.

"Ayano... You fell asleep during class and the first period just ended" Taiga explained to me as Tetsu nodded from behind him. And I was the one who was saying that History lesson isn't boring. 

 Suddenly, a familiar brown haired-male who was followed by a tall dark-haired one entered our classroom and approached us "Ohayo!!" Koganei greeted and we gave small waves as replies.

"What are you doing here, Koga-senpai and Mitobe-senpai?" I asked my two senpais [4] as soon as they arrived in front of us. 

The two boys looked at each other and nodded, before turning around to look at us "Coach sent us. They want Kuroko and Kagami to come" Koganei explained and I looked at them with a smile.

"Ah, then I suppose I will be going to my next classroom then~" I said as I began walking away, but Koganei stopped me by placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Ayano-san, chotto matte [5] ! Coach said 'Kuroko' and not 'Kuroko-kun', so she must meant you too to come" I heard Koganei saying and I turned to him with a confused expression.