Seems Legit.

Chapter Four.

Michael's POV. It was a nice beautiful Wednesday afternoon and everyone had been outside since early this morning. We played football and had a nerf gun fight and played tag when the sun went down so it wasn't so hot and we were just now all getting gathered up to go inside and take showers and then get some lunch and settle down inside the house for the rest of the day.

I had already taken my shower and got myself ready for the rest of the day and it sucks but when you have younger siblings you always have to help them get ready too. Don't get me wrong, I love my siblings but sometimes I wish they could do things for themselves, but I'm sure Dean and Sam felt the same about me.

"Move. I need to brush her hair." Nicole mumbled, pushing past me with Angel right behind her. I blinked at her and moved from the bathroom entrance and stared at her for a moment.

"A damn excuse me would have been nice," I announce, knitting my eyebrows together.

"Oh, yeah. Well, me not telling Dean your cussing would be nice too, so shut it." Nicole voiced, smiling and patting my shoulder.

"What and you think that Dean and Sam ain't gonna bust your ass for being a bitch, simply because of you being eighteen? You being a bitch for no reason at all is unnecessary so, you should really shut it." I replied, narrowing my eyes at her.

Ever since she turned eighteen, all she ever does is try to push people around and do whatever she pleases, but she is good about being sneaky and never getting caught by Sam and Dean and she's so nice to the younger kids' that they won't tell the truth about her doing or saying something.

Nicole shook her head, grabbed the brush and exited the room with Angel behind her and as she exits the bathroom she sticks out her tongue and flicks her fingers at me. Nicole laughed about it, but I had enough.

I heard Sam and Dean warn Angel multiple times about her attitude that continues getting worse, so I know they wouldn't say anything to me about correcting her. I hadn't seen Brennan yet so I started off in Angel's direction, quickly catching up to her being they didn't see me coming.

I grabbed a hold of her arm, smacked her thigh a couple of times, spun her around and kneeled down to her height.

"You've been warned multiple times about that attitude. It is not polite or respectful to snap your fingers and stick out your tongue to people." I correct, making her look at me.

Before Angel even had time to cry or say anything, Nicole scoffed and glared at me. 

"Leave her alone! She's a girl, that's what we do!" Nicole was quick to defend, grabbing Angel away from me.

Sam came around the corner and eyed the three of us with curiosity and sternness in his eyes. I just shook my head and Nicole was still furious until she saw Sam and then she quickly looked over at me pleading eyes.

"Anything I need to know about or handle?" Sam asked, raising his eyebrow in our direction. Nicole and Angel quickly shook their heads no, but I just looked at Sam and I guess he took that as his answer and started walking towards us.

"What's going on?" Sam pressed, cocking his head. His patience was wearing thin and he seemed agitated by something already.

"Nicole seems to think that she literally runs this entire household. She cussed at me for no reason and was letting Angel get away with that sassy attitude shit she always is doing," I answer, not expecting the pop to my mouth that Sam gave me.

I gasped slightly and glared at him. "Really?! That's what I get for telling you what's going on?!" I shake my head and laugh to myself, not in a comical manner though.