Jeez, Rude Much?

Chapter Three.

Natalie's POV. Today absolutely everything has annoyed me. Every little inconvenience in my life right now was pissing me off beyond measures. If my name was called, I huffed and had a huge fit before I made it downstairs. I just wanted to stay in my room and listen to music, loud enough to drown out everybody's else voices. But if I was to do that, my ass would be toast.

I couldn't really explain how I was feeling right now. I wasn't sad, but more frustrated. Over what? I really didn't know. It's been a good day in the household, no tantrums or fights between any of us today. But I can say Dean has gotten on my everlasting nerve today.

He won't leave me alone. It seems he is literally just walking around the house trying to find something to bitch about it. Like, what the hell. Just go watch the television in your lazy chair and leave me alone. But I knew if I even dared to say that to him that I would pay the price, so I kept my mouth shut and made sure I was back upstairs before I rolled my eyes and mumbled a lot of shit under my breath.

I was usually always in a good mood, ready to help with my younger siblings and cheerful, but I swear today is just so not my day. How hard was that for the rest of my family to understand? Obviously, it was hella hard because none of them will leave me alone.

"Andre, get the hell out of my room!" I yelled, seeing him collapsed on my bed, playing with his action figures. He knows I can't stand when someone goes into my room, let alone get on my bed and act like it's nothing.

"Ooooh!! Sissy said a bad word!! I'm telling Deannnn!" Andre yelled, jumping down from my bed and dashing for the door, but not before I grabbed the back of his shirt and jerked him back, slamming my bedroom door and standing in front of it.

"Let me out!!!" Andre screamed. I glared and covered his mouth quickly, listening for my brothers' footsteps coming up the stairs and down the hallway.

"You are not to tell Sam or Dean! Do you understand me?!" I kneeled down to his level as I whisper-shouted harshly, lowering my hand down from his mouth.

Andre had an obvious pout on his face, his arms drooped down sadly by his side and in his hands dangled his two action figures.

I stood up within seconds of my bedroom door being flung open and at my doorway stood Dean with Michael right behind him, peeping over his shoulder, before he made a goofy face and disappeared into his bedroom.

"Why did Andre scream and why are you slamming your bedroom door? I've warned you multiple times about that." Dean questioned, taking a bite of red licorice that was in his hand.

"Dean! Sissy said a bad word and then jerked me around and told me not to tell!" Andre yelled, running from my side over to Dean's and clinging to his leg.

Dean stopped chewing the food in his mouth, swallowed and then shot me a glare as he balanced himself from the impact of Andre basically running into him.

"Andre! Damnit! Shut the hell up for once!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at him off my bed. It wasn't until after I had done this, that I realized Dean never left and I just cussed two times in one sentence and the look on his face made my stomach twist into knots.

I didn't have time to blink let along anything else before Dean took like two strides and was in front of me and had already popped me right in the mouth with the back of his hand.

"Enough of that language!" Dean scolded, coldly, pointing his finger at me. Hot tears immediately sprung to my eyes and my hand had involuntarily gone up and covered my mouth.

I couldn't tell you what annoyed me more, the fact Dean just slapped me in the mouth and now I was angry or the fact that I just wanted to be left alone in my room.