Chapter 15

Copyright 2012- All Rights Reserved

~Willow's P.O.V~

We have been walking for almost 3 hours now through a forest that could be ridden with Fallen wolves, and everyone is growing and tired and it is getting darker, I am starting to think that they might of harmed my mother, My father is growing more anxious with every step.

"Dad we must rest, the pack is getting tired and grumpy" I said trying to keep up with my father "They won't do anything to her" I said hopefully making him to change his mind.

"No. This place is crawling with Fallen" He grumbled without looking at me. He stopped abruptly and I smashed into him knocking me on my ass. "They're coming toward us. Go find the pack and tell them to keep watch" He ordered pulling me to my feet then pushing me toward where the pack was sitting.

I bolted back toward the pack, I nudged the sleeping wolves and assembled them into a single line "Dad said there is Fallen heading straight for us and to keep watch and attack anything that comes for you" I addressed them whilst pacing up and down the line.

Each wolf shifted one at a time and sat on each end of the clearing looking out into the trees searching for any signs of movement. I chose not to shift but sit down in front of the makeshift fire that the wolves had constructed. I rubbed my eye in exhaustion, "what a hectic day I have had" I thought to myself and laying back against a tree.

"Hectic is an under estimate" Lucas chuckled, I jumped slightly and I looked around for him "Dude, Did you hear that?" I asked standing up.

"Yep, You were thinking out loud" He said appearing from behind a tree "Why don't you rest, I can guard your spot for the point being" He nudged me again.

I shook my head "I want to look out for my dad" I said taking my spot again. I heard a low growl rise from the trees nearby "Not good Lucas" I said trying to swallow the lump that was rising in my throat. A large wolf flew out from the trees with almost 12 other wolves.

"Oh looky here, some weakling little wolfies looking for our prize" The Alpha spoke up snarling sinisterly. I took a small step back away from where he was standing.

"She is not a prize! She is my mother!" I yelled at swinging my fist at him and wanging him right in the mouth. The Alpha wolf was taken aback with blood dripping from from his lip snarling angrily

"She is going to be a dead wolf, her hide will be on my wall!" He snapped at me and grew into a fierce and very pissed off wolf.

I shifted into a petite little wolf, compared to him I was screwed very badly. The Alpha lunged at me snapping at me with his sharp canines, I thought I was going to be torn apart when a white figure jumped on him knocking him away from me. It was Lucas, he started slashing and snapping at the Alpha. The Alpha managed to claw Lucas's back. He howled in pain as blood started dripping from his back, Whilst Lucas was off guard the Alpha tore a gash in Lucas' chest tearing out fur in the process.

I managed to pull the Alpha from Lucas who was now semi conscious and bleeding heavily on the floor. My father then appeared out of the trees "Leave my daughter and pack alone and Give me my wife!" He snarled grabbing him by the throat.

"Ha. No" he spat back at my father. My father's eyes turned to a deathly red colour and with a flex of his hand and Deathly CRACK! rang out through the forest, The Alpha's body dropped to the floor with a Thump, his neck bent to an irregular angle.

My father then looked up "He did something to her," He said and turning around to face what was left of the Fallen Wolves "Where.Is.My.Wife!" He shouted at them growling furiously.