Chapter 2

'~New Character P.O.V! It's a young man called Lucas, he becomes important later on x3~

~Lucas P.O.V~

'I have been waiting for years dad! she isn't ever turning up!" I growled letting my wolf out to vent.

"She will come someday, just be patient" My dad grumbled not looking up from his computer.

I continued to growl when my wolf spoke to me ~Just be quiet and behave yourself~ I sighed and nodded, there was no use getting worked up about it anyway, My wolf went back to his slumber inside of me and I calmed down.

"Someday my mate will come and I will claim her" I pledged to myself and sat down in the loveseat.

My dad nodded aimlessly and continued staring at the computer screen.

"Son, You know how I said the Faded Shadow 's Alpha was coming to Texas to find his remaining pack members?" My dad asked now looking up from his screen.

"Yes, The Duke Of Ireland, he has a wife and daughter" I replied fiddling with the cushion

"Well, the daughter has just found out that she is a wolf but hasn't got a mate so she can't shift, and she has brought her friend who is also a wolf but can't shift either, the daughter doesn't know it, her friend is her protector like Marcus is to you" My dad continued.

"What's the daughter's name?" I asked now standing up and standing in front of the desk.

"Willow, her friend's name is Arianna, you think you can handle looking after them at school?" He said looking up at me, I was almost 6"7 so my dad had to look higher than he usually had.

"Sure thing" I nodded, My wolf emerged for a second ~Maybe one of them could be your mate~ he said excitedly. I rolled my eyes and returned to the couch.

The next minute the door flung open and a tall blonde man ran through the door and pounced on me grabbed me around the neck in a headlock.

"Hey Buddy! Hows it goin!" He exclaimed messing up my hair and letting go of my neck.

"Fine, until now" I said laughing at myself and hitting him with the cushion, "We are playing babysitters with some newbie wolves that can't even shift yet" I said rolling my eyes as Marcus sat down next to me.

"Oh yay, maybe they're hot?" Marcus asked giving me a seedy smile.

I slapped him upside the head "Stop thinking with your dick for once and use your head" I growled at him.

"I was kidding man" he said laughing whilst rubbing his head, we both looked at my dad who was glaring angrily at us.

"This is serious you dum dums" he said, his eyes softening a little, "Just guard them, you know the Fallen are looking for slaves" his eyes returning to an amber glow "I'm serious okay? I would be skinned by the Duke if his daugter was taken" he said sternly.

We both nodded at the same time and stood up, Marcus yawned and we both left the room. Once the door closes we turned to eachother.

"10 dollars to the guy whose mate is one of those two girls" I said laughing and held out my hand

"Deal" Marcus said grinning evily and and shaking my hand.

This should be fun.

*******************************************************************************************************************

~End of le chapter 2! hope you liked it munchkins! VOTE<3 COMMENT<3 FAN<3