Chapter 14

Copyright 2012- All Rights Reserved

~ This here point of view is of Willow's mother Aleeyah and of where she being held, and stuff that happens ;3~

~Aleeyah's P.O.V~

I awoke in this very dark room, Almost like a cellar of some sort. It had an old bed, a rug and what looked like an old bathtub in the corner of the room, I tried to sit up but someone had tied my hands to the headboard of the bed. "Can someone at least untie these!" I yelled out to anyone that could hear.

I heard a small whine and of what looked like a small male pup that had said his name was Dexter stepped out of the shadows "I-I-I am real sorry Miss Alpha, The Alpha told me T-To do this, B-But I will untie your hands" He said shaking violently cutting the bonds from my wrists.

"It's quite alright, although my husband mightn't be very pleased" I said folding my arms

"M-May I ask but when is that T-Thing going to be born?" He stuttered pointing at my rounded stomach

"Very soon my dear boy" I answered smiling at him

He smiled lightly and sat down in a chair "The Alpha said he would be down soon" he said fiddling with his hands

I nodded and got up from the bed "You know my husband won't be too pleased with you wolves" I warned him staring out of the window.

He began shaking violently again and nodded again when the door or the cellar flung open "That is enough out of you, you fat bellied irish rag" A voice spat out as it clomped down the stairs.

"Manners would be appreciated!" I yelled back at the voice, The voice reached the floor and I looked up at the tall muscular and sinister looking man approached myself and the young wolf

"Hmm, No but you know what would be very appreciated, that mangy mutt inside your gut" He said stabbing at my stomach with his finger.

I swatted his hand away "You are not getting it!" I snapped at him "Not now or ever in fact!" I growled and pushed past him.

"I am sure I will" He said making a gesture with his hand "The Fallen aren't just normal wolves, we have powers for means of pain to our enemies" he taunted

"I am su-" I was interupted by a sharp pain in my stomach "Oh no you didn't" I yelled at him.

He chuckled and started climbing the stairs "I am sure they will have a fun arrival" he chuckled again and slammed the door behind him.

I cringed and reached for the railing, I tried breathing steadily but god it killed badly "Young Man.you.need.to.find.my.husband" I tried to say between breathing.

Dexter nodded frantically and smashed one of the windows and crawled out of it "I-I will try my best Miss Alpha" He stuttered and ran out into the forest.

I sat down on the edge of the bed trying to keep calm "Christ sake, I chose now to get kidnapped!" I growled at my self.

I kept trying to keep a steady breathing and wait for Thomas to hopefully.

I remember almost and hour later the door to the cellar flew off its hinges and Thomas came down the stairs followed by Willow and some of the pack wolves.

"My god!" I stumbled towards him, the pain intensifying greatly "He did something!" I said groaning in pain.

Thomas immediately scooped me up "You are in labour dummy and you are not having this baby in this despicable place!" I growled, his eyes still a glowing red as he climbed the stairs with me in his arms and out into the forest with the wolves right on his heels.

We came to a clearing where the pack house stood, "It isn't quite finished but good enough" he said kept trying to calm me "like that was gonna happen in this point of time" I thought to myself groaning again

~yeaah it isn't my best but still ^_^~