Chapter 6

Copyright 2012- All Rights Reserved

~Dominic's P.O.V~

I opened the door to the Duke and Duchess' bedroom to see the Duke sitting beside the bed reading "Bad News Sir" I said bowing slightly "This could be very dangerous for your wife" I said as the Duke Stood up.

"What do you mean?" He asked standing a little closer to the bed.

"Well, your wife is-" I stopped short, He could kill me for this and then what would I do

"Just get on with it!" He raised his voice, his eyes started glowing red whilst glaring angrily at me

"Your wife is carrying pups" I rushed and then took a step back.

"She is what!" He burst out, coming closer to me and standing an inch from my face.

"She is pregnant, but being a wolf she is unable to have the pup in the hospital, it would reveal our race" I said lowering my head under his crushing glare. "And the fallen will do anything to get the mother and the child in their furry mitts" I said bowing "It wont be noticeable, your wife will stay the size she is maybe a little bit larger but the Fallen will be looking for her" I said standing back from him again.

"I can't believe this, I don't even have a pack to protect or anyone" He said starting to pace the bedroom angrily.

"I have found a few from your pack, eight males and six females. But what about your daughter and her friend?." I asked him

"She and Arianna are not mated so they cannot shift" He said still pacing angrily.

"Erm, My son believes that his wolf has claimed your daughter as his mate, same with Marcus with Arianna" I said trying to hold my compsure, although I was an alpha myself he was scary and more powerful than I was

"Well, I guess we will just have to wait until markings show on the two girls, then we will mate them, deal?" he said and turned to me holding out his hand.

"Deal" I said shaking his hand.

"But about my wife, what would the Fallen do to her if the got hold of her?" He asked, his eyes changing to a pale blue.

"I'd rather not go into that know" I said and opened the door "Just be on high alert, the pack members will be sent over tomorrow and your daughter and her friend will be escorted to school by my son and his friend" I said and bowed then left the house.

A pregnant alpha.Brilliant, this should be fun, Babysitting more wolves in this town, we had enough as it is. People will start finding out soon and we will be done for.

************************************************************************************************************

~Hope Y'all liked it! Vote me if you like it <3~