Chapter 9: Doomsday

The day of the meeting had arrived. Currently, Clarke and Lexa were in the middle of a discussion with Abby, Marcus, Bellamy, Raven and Octavia. Clarke had just delivered a lengthy speech along with Lexa explaining to the group of the decision to continue the Alliance between both their people. "So does that make sense to everyone?" asked Clarke.

Kane was the first to speak up. "I think I speak for everyone in thanking Clarke and the Commander for securing the Alliance between our people. Now that there is continued peace between our people's we can learn valuable things from each other."

"I agree with Marcus, I really do, but I have some reservations," stated Abby. "What reservations? Speak true Abby," replied Lexa in her full Commander persona. Lexa had a feeling that Abby would not approve of something. However, she remained passive refusing to let her irritation show.

"It's just you spoke of the Ice Nation's dislike of the Alliance. Can you be sure that they won't be a threat?" answered Abby. Lexa considered her options before replying. She could either lie and say that the Ice Nation would not be a threat. Or her other option was to tell the truth that if there was to be a threat to the Alliance that it would mostly likely come from the Ice Nation. Lexa decided she could not lie to Clarke so her only option was to be honest.

"Honestly, Abby I cannot promise you that the Ice Queen will not cause any problems. It is no secret that the Ice Queen and I do not see eye to eye to put it mildly. Of all the clans, the Ice Clan has always been the one to make things difficult for me. However, I promise you this no matter what the Ice Nation throws at us together we will overcome anything. I have an Army made of up the 12 clans at my disposal," spoke Lexa with a fierce determination.

Abby could see Lexa meant every word she said, but she did not understand how she could be so calm. "The Ice Nation could attack at anytime and we are not prepared," thought Abby. "I appreciate your honesty, Commander, but you can't guarantee our safety and you know it. I'm sorry, but that isn;t good enough. We need to know we are safe. There has to be something you can do? You are the Commander of the 12 clans after all," said Abby sarcastically.

Before Lexa had a chance to deal with Abby herself, Clarke had begun to speak. "Mom, that is enough! We all know that our lives are never going to be completely safe now that we are on the ground. As Lexa said if we stick together we can overcome anything," interrupted Clarke loudly. Clarke could not believe her Mom. She could be so judgemental and Clarke hated it. Clarke turned to Lexa who had taken on one of her fiercer facial expressions.

Lexa was starting to feel frustrated at the moment. She knew Abby wasn't her biggest fan, but she thought by now people would have more faith in her leadership skills. "Abby I completely understand where you're coming from, but you have to remain calm. I have made myself clear to all the clan leaders. They know exactly what will become of them if they disobey me," retorted Lexa angrily.

"Well, unfortunately that doesn't provide much comfort to me," snapped back Abby. Clarke could slap her Mom right now. She was making things so much harder than they needed to be. Lexa had a murderous look about her so Clarke decided to step in before someone was murdered by her girlfriend.

Without anyone noticing Clarke slid her right hand under the table and placed it on Lexa's thigh. She then began rubbing Lexa's thigh much to the brunette's surprise. "You okay there Heda?" asked Octavia with a devilish grin. "Yeah Commander you look a little flustered," quipped Raven with an equally mischievous grin.

Lexa tried to compose herself before replying, but this was getting increasingly more difficult as Clarke had now unfastened Lexa's trousers and had slipped her hand inside Lexa's trousers as she began to rub her clit in a circular motion over her knickers. "I am fine thank you. Octavia, Raven, you don't need to concerned. Now back to the meeting. The only thing to be..."

Lexa trailed off as Clarke suddenly dipped two fingers into her wet folds and began thrusting at a steady pace. "Holy shit this feels so good. No, focus Lexa. You cannot let them know that Clarke is in the middle of getting you off at the table," thought Lexa firmly.

"Are we keeping you from something Commander?" smirked Bellamy giving both Lexa and Clarke a knowing look. Lexa had to clench her teeth to stop the moan as Clarke added a third finger. "No of course not Bellamy. I was merely distracted that's all," replied Lexa as calmly as she could.

"I bet you are," chuckled Raven. Lexa glared at Raven causing Octavia to burst into a fit of giggles. Raven once again tried and failed to stop Octavia's laughter by elbowing the younger brunette's ribs succeeding only in making Octavia laugh more.

"I don't know what's going on here and I'm not sure I even want to know. Please can we get back to the task at hand," demanded Abby. Clarke who had quietly been concentrating on pleasuring Lexa decided to speak up. "Mom as Lexa and I have both explained more than once we cannot guarantee what'll happen, but that's life. There are no guarantees any more. All we can do is carry on living our lives as normally as we can," stated Clarke with an edge of exasperation to her voice.

"Clarke is right Abby. There is nothing we can do about a threat that hasn't happened. If there is an attack we will deal with it when it happens. There is no point in worrying about something until it happens," added Kane. "Okay fine, but I still don't feel comfortable," replied Abby.

Clarke could feel Lexa tense up again so she started to thrust faster. Lexa was left once more struggling to contain her moans and to make matters worse she could tell she was close. She needed to end this meeting and fast. "Damn Clarke for doing this to me. I will make her pay," thought Lexa. "Well, now that everyone is in agreement I suggest we end this meeting," remarked Lexa.

Before anyone could respond Indra came marching into the room. "Indra what is the meaning of this?" growled Lexa angrily. "Heda I need..." Lexa quickly cut off Indra as she becoming increasingly frustrated saying, "Shof op Indra!" "Heda it is urgent. A messenger sent by the Ice Queen has just arrived," stated Indra ignoring Lexa's order in the process.

Everyone in the room gasped except Lexa who just gritted her teeth. Clarke immediately removed her fingers from Lexa and shook her head bitterly. She had suspected that the Ice Queen would attack, but she did't think that it would be so soon. "Bring him to me Indra," said Lexa through gritted teeth.

She was pissed off, because she had been so close to getting off and now she was left with pent up sexual frustration. In addition she was now having to deal with the Ice Nation's insolence. Lexa was not happy at all.

Indra then returned with the messenger. Lexa looked him up and down with a look of disgust. "What brings you here? Speak true," demanded Lexa with a look that was not to be messed with. "My Queen wishes to inform you that if you do not call off the Coalition as well as the Alliance with the Sky Kru then she will march here in three days to kill you all," replied the messenger calmly.

"You will tell your Queen that no one orders me about. I am the only Heda around here therefore I am the only one in charge. The Coalition and the Alliance will not be broken. She better prepare herself for a lengthy battle. One that I do not intend to loose. Go Now," barked Lexa. With that Indra escorted the Ice Queen's messenger out of the room.

Lexa stood up to address everyone in a determined stance. "Together we can defeat the Ice Queen's Army, but only if we stick together. Do I have your support?" asked Lexa standing tall. "Together," stated Clarke as she looked into Lexa's eyes. For a moment blue eyes were lost in green eyes until Bellamy interrupted the moment. "Hell yes I'm in!" growled Bellamy. "As am I," replied Octavia firmly. "Damn right I'm in. I'll start working on making more bullets and grenades now," stated Raven. Raven then stood up and exited the room and got to work.

"Of course we will do anything in our power to help. As many men and women as we can spare will be at your disposal," said Kane. "Thank you," replied Lexa before turning on her heel and leaving. Clarke nodded her thanks before turning and following Lexa. Both girls returned to their tent and began planning for War just like they had done all those months ago.