Chapter 8: Taking Chances

"I'm ready, Lex." Those words echoed in Lexa's ears. She could not believe whats she had just heard. "Surely I must be mistaken," thought Lexa. All she could do was just stare with her mouth slightly ajar. There was a deafening silence before Lexa realized that she should really be saying something. "Clarke, are you sure? I will wait as long as you need."

"Lex, I promise you I have never been more sure of anything in my whole entire life. I love you so much Lexa. You are the only one I want to be with," replied Clarke.

This was all the confirmation that Lexa needed. Lexa pulled Clarke in for a hungry kiss leaving both girls breathless. With the speed of a lioness Lexa had backed Clarke into the back of the bed. Clarke then hit the bed with a soft thud. Before Clarke could even respond Lexa pounced on her and began straddling her.

Lexa began kissing Clarke with a desperation she had never felt before. She wanted Clarke, she needed her and now. Lexa bit down on Clarke's bottom lip drawing blood causing the blonde to moan. The sound of Clarke's moan made Lexa herself moan. Her attention was then diverted to Clarke's neck, which she started to kiss the length of.

The brunette then started to suck firmly at a part of the Clarke's neck that she also began flicking her tongue over. Lastly she bit down hard making the blonde underneath her gasp as well as moan. Lexa knew that that would leave a mark, which if she was being honest was her intention. She wanted everyone to know that Clarke belongs to her.

Clarke could feel her heart beat become more and more irregular. The brunette's touch made her skin tingle and she felt as if the she was on fire. Clarke looked up and blue eyes met green eyes. She could tell from Lexa's face that she was seeking permission to go further so Clarke nodded in order to tell Lexa to carry one.

The nod was all Lexa needed. In one swift movement Lexa had removed Clarke's jacket and top. Clarke then did the same with Lexa's top layers. In another movement Lexa unclasped Clarke's bra and threw it across the other side of the tent. Clarke did the same with Lexa's under layers. Lexa was not at all prepared at all for the sight before her. Clarke was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Lexa couldn't help, but gaze at Clarke's well formed breasts causing her to lick her lips hungrily.

Clarke couldn't help, but laugh at Lexa's facial expression as she gazed at her. "See something you like the look of there, Commander?" asked Clarke huskily. This time it was Lexa's turn to moan and in an instant Clarke noticed the colour of Lexa's eyes change color to a much darker green. In fact they were almost black with desire. Clarke felt the moan slip from her mouth as she let her eyes roam over tan skin and perfectly formed abs.

Lexa smirked upon hearing Clarke moan. However, Lexa didn't smirk for long as she had business to attend to. Business being Clarke's breasts. Lexa caught one of Clarke's breasts between her teeth and began sucking as well as rubbing the nipple of the other breast between her fingers. This resulted in more moans escaping the blonde's mouth.

Smirking once again, Lexa moved herself further down Clarke's body and began trailing kisses down Clarke's stomach. When she reached Clarke's trousers she quickly unbuckled the belt, slid them down Clarke's legs and tossed them aside. Lexa then slipped her fingers underneath the waistband of Clarke's knickers and was met with a fierce heat and pulling wetness situated between Clarke's legs.

"Lex, Please," pleaded Clarke. Lexa deliberately continued to tease Clarke for a little while longer. Eventually the desire was too much for Lexa so she proceeded to slide Clarke's knickers down her legs and whip them off.

Lexa started to tease Clarke's entrance with her fingers. This lasted for a little while. "Lexa," gasped Clarke. "Yes, Clarke?" smirked Lexa. "Please!" whimpered Clarke. "What would you like me to do?" asked Lexa teasingly. "I want you to fuck me, Lexa" said Clarke desperately. "Your wish is my command," whispered Lexa huskily into Clarke's ear eliciting a moan from the blonde.