Sweet Revenge

So I heard this song and I felt like writing a story for it. I do use some lines from the song in the story so don't get all butt sore about it. I know that in NO way do I own those lines and now everybody else knows too, so leave me alone about it.

Anyway, since that's taken care of.... the song on the side is (of course) the song I wanted to write for. The picture on the side is of the twister.

Ok now I let you read

Enjoy~

or DIE!!! Lol JK xP

~Snowy

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I sat on the sill staring out the window at a gloomy slate tombstone. Cold and uninviting, yet with an angel buried beneath. My eyes were stormy with hate and sorrow. Sorrow for my mother and hate for the one who took her away from me.

Dark clouds crowded the horizon and a flash of lightning split the sky in two. The wind howled outside and I could faintly hear the snores of my father, passed out on the living room couch while the weather man talked about a tornado that was making it's way straight to this house.

Though the house had been here a long time, it wouldn't last through this one. It was too rickety, too creaky and run down. The house was almost completely made of wood from back when my mother's grandparents had built it as their dream home. But now it wouldn't even suit to be fire wood. Not the way my daddy had been taking care of it. 

The dank smell of whiskey filled my nose. Daddy had been drinking again and the fresh memory of the beating I'd had earlier that week because of his drunken state whipped through my mind. Then the memory of my mother's death immediately followed.

He had been drunk then too, but he hadn't been the one who died in that wreck. It had been mama. I wish it hadn't been her.

I looked away from the window to the glowing of the TV in the living room. I hopped down from the sill and walked slowly to the living room.

I looked at daddy in disgust, he was holding a half empty beer bottle. I turned my back to him and sat between him and the TV.

"-get yourself and your family into a cellar immediately. This is by far the worst twister that we've seen in thirty years-" the weather man was saying frantically.

I looked towards the window again and saw the finger of God touch the ground off in the distance. Dry lightning crackled and thunder shook the house until I thought it would fall over from that alone.

I hurriedly stood up and shuffled swiftly to the door that led down to the cellar. I spared a glance at daddy still snoring away as the sirens rang through the air.

Blow it down, I thought bitterly before shutting the door and locking it. 

Then I listened to the screaming of the wind.

Some called it taking shelter.

I called it sweet revenge......