Prologue

Agent Eight opened her eyes. She was in a hallway which she doesn't recall ever being in but seemed oddly familiar. She peeked through a doorway and into a large room which also seemed familiar, she saw herself.

The other Agent Eight was wearing a set of Neo Octoling armour and elite goggles, she held an Octo Shot in hand.

"Sneaking out again, Akari?"

The other Agent Eight quickly turned towards the voice. Agent Eight felt as if she had heard that voice before and tried to look at the person who spoke but couldn't see them in her position.

"Y-yes." The other Agent Eight looked down at her feet.

The other person sighed. "You know I don't want you joining the army, you should be training to become the next pinunò instead."

"I-I know but—."

"That's an order."

"Please? I just want to see what it's like, I'll only be gone for a little while."

The other person grumbled. "Fine, but don't get yourself hurt."

The other Agent Eight beamed. "Salamat po, tatay!" She ran off.

The other person chuckled. "Tulad ng iyong nanay."

Agent Eight heard the other person walk away. She decided to follow the other Agent Eight and hide behind a nearby bush. A scream suddenly rang out and both Agent Eights turned towards the source.

The other Agent Eight gripped her Octo Shot. "What—"

A sanitised Octoling jumped out and stabbed her in the neck with a syringe, she pushed onto the end and injected some sanitisation goo into her.

Agent Eight slowly backed away. Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

The other Agent Eight let out a cry and fell onto the ground once the sanitised Octoling was finished. Her skin was slowly turning a palish green and her tentacles changed to a dark blue that faded into a bright green. Her eyes had changed as well, her sclera was now black and her iris was a bright turquoise.

"Stop!" Agent Eight cried.

Ya weni marei mirekyarahire
Juri yu mirekerason

Agent Eight covered her ears, the song was deafening.

Kire hyari yoriherahe nyurahera
Nunnyura unera yurawera nyimerani

"Make it stop!"