Chapter Five - Reunited

We're torn apart so many times;
I must be bold and keep my hold
To make their team pay for their crimes.
- Mem cake D04 Mad Props Station
_____________________________________________

Agent 3's POV

We've been to every station and had no luck finding the captured Octolings. I miss Eight so much, she better be okay. The train pulled into the station and we boarded it. I sat down and groaned. Four sat next to me.

"Are you alright, Three?" Four's eyebrows furrowed.

I sighed. "I'm fine, I just miss Eight. I'm getting really worried about her."

"I'm sure she's fine," Four reassured me. "She's a really strong Octoling."

"Yeah! Plus, she probably has Marina with her," Pearl piped in.

I smiled a little. "You're right, thanks guys."

"No problem!" Four and Pearl smiled back.

"We are now arriving at Deepsea Metro Central Station. Please mind the gap as you exit," CQ Cumber announced.

"We'll head over to the sanitisation laboratory soon," Octavio informed us.

This made me even more scared. What if something bad had happened to Eight? I shook my head and looked out of the window as the train pulled into the station. As Central Station came into view I could see a few Octolings in the corner of my eye, I instantly perked up. I could hear loud cheering coming from outside, Central Station was filled with Octolings.

"The Octolings are there!" I alerted the others.

They all rushed over and peered out of the window.

"Thank Cod!" Pearl exclaimed.

The train came to a halt and I sprinted outside as fast as I could.

"Eight?!" I called out for her desperately. My heart started pounding faster.

"Three!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

I turned around and saw Eight running towards me, I felt myself tearing up. Once she reached me I trapped her in a hug and sobbed, we fell down to our knees.

"Three?" She looked up at me.

"I was so worried, thank Cod you're okay!" I cried. "I really missed you!" I hugged her tighter.

Eight started crying as well. "I missed you, too."

I cupped her cheek and gently wiped her tears away with my thumb.

"Ya'll are too cute!" Pearl and Marina stood next to us holding hands.

"I know, right?!" Callie chirped.

I stood back up and held my hand out to Eight, she grabbed it and I pulled her up.

Agent 8's POV

"Is everyone here?" I heard someone ask.

I flinched. That voice... I turned to face the source of the sound. "O-Octavio?!"