Chapter 3: I See I've Found My Twin

"Vanessa that won't happen" I sigh looking at my best friend Vanessa.

"Why nooooot?" she whined as she flopped onto my bed.

"It just can't! Vanessa.. Eleanor will probably hate me for all this chaos I made" I explain to Vanessa as I sit down beside her with my phone in hand.

I log onto twitter and see that I have around three thousand followers now.

This is getting way out of hand.

For the past week, paparazzi have camped outside my house and followed me to college and any where I go really.

"Think about it Darcy, you and-"

"Vanessa, I highly doubt it will ever happen, we should just let it go I suppose I mean it will die down...hopefully" I say to Vanessa who was thinking of random solution of what may happen to my 'future'

"LET ME SPEAK!" She yells as she slams her fists on the bed and acts like a child.

"Fine, the stage is yours" I huff giving her a pointed look and folding my arms across my chest.

"Think about it, you are an EXACT LOOK A LIKE OF Eleanor Calder! She could have spit you out! That's how much you look like her! It's like aliens came and cloned you when you were babies!" She says making dramatic effects with her hands and giving me a crazy look.

"VANESSA! I DO NOT LOOK LIKE ELEANOR CALDER!" I shriek, shaking my head insanely fast knowing it's not possible for me to look like Eleanor.

"LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF YOU!" Vanessa yells back just as annoyed as I am, shoving her phone in my face and looking at the image she has set up in front of me.

"I don't remember this, when was this taken?" I ask raising an eyebrow, squinting my eyes to gaze to look at the picture and looking at the image before me, tilting my head to the side unsurely knowing I don't remember this picture.

"That's Eleanor Calder, SEE you are an exact look alike!" She states as she stands from my bed and paces my bedroom floor.

"VANESSA I DO NOT LOOK LIKE ELEANOR CALDER!" I scream yet again as I shove my face into my fluffy pillow and groan loudly.

"Ugh! you just can't see it gurl! I'm taken you to Starbucks" She said as she grabbed me by the foot and pulled me off the bed. I landed on my face with a thud and a loud groan feeling a shock of pain run through me.

"Vanessa!" I screech.

"KOALAS!" She cheers before running down stairs.

Oh god.

I pushed my body up from the wooden floor and came out of my bedroom, jogged down the stairs and was greeted by Vanessa twirling my car keys around her finger looking at herself in the mirror too see if her Koala beanie needs rearranging.

Vanessa is gorgeous. Her blonde locks of hair that cascade down her back and her bright blue eyes that make you think your looking at the bright blue sky. Vanessa is my best friend. She is the most randomest girl I've ever met but I love her. She is around 5'9. and she has a beautiful figure.

"Ready my penguin?" she asks me as I jump from the last step and grab my jacket.

"I don't think this is a good idea, there is still some 'popo' outside" I say to her using my code name for paparazzi, the 'popo'.

Vanessa and I took a deep breath and opened the door to reveal flashing,questions and screening fans.

Vanessa pushed past them and took my hand to make sure I wouldn't get lost in the sea of people.

I made my way into my mini car and turned on the ignition. The flashes were getting worse as I backed out of my driveway.

***

I parked the car outside of Starbucks and made the car come to a jolt.

"Ok so-" Before I could say anything to Vanessa and tell her not to draw attention to us she was already on the pathway.

I sighed to myself and shook my head whilst laughing.

"Come on!" Vanessa groaned like a five year old as she tugged on my sleeve to go inside.

"I need to lock the car!" I laughed.

*

I pushed the door open and let the warm air hit me.

Vanessa was the first one to run up into line.

"Hi, welcome to Starbucks how may I help- OMG YOUR ELEANOR-" I cut the waitress off from her sentence by shoving my hand over her mouth.

"Hi, please don't make it look like I'm here, I 'm trying to stay on the down low" I whispered to her as her eyes went wide as saucers and she nodded her head rapidly.

"Can I-I have your autograph and a picture? p-please??" She asks me looking hopeful.

I agree, taking her notepad and pen I write down Eleanor's signature, I know that is like a fraud thing but everyone is expecting me too sign something, and then I look into their eyes and their like puppy eyes, that I can't resist.

"Thank you so so so much Eleanor! What would you like its on the house!" The waitress smiled at me and Vanessa.

"Awh thank ay you! You don't have to!" I say quickly to the waitress and trying to stop her from giving it to us on the house,

"No! No! No! Please! I insisit!" The waitress Jenny says just as quick as I did with the widest smile I have ever seen, I give a smile and speak up.

"Thank you, you really dont have to! I'll have a hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin please and Vanessa?" I say to the waitress before I turn my attention to Vanessa.

"I'll have a Caramel Latte and two marshmallow twizzles please" She says to Jenny, the waitress.

Jenny smiles brightly at us before running off behind the counter.

"I see I've found my twin" A bubbly voice broke me from my thoughts. I look up too see the one and only Eleanor Calder.....

Authors note:

don don don

Ooooh Will Eleanor like Darcy? I mean look at all the chaos that has happened....dun don dun

I'm sooooo happy you are all enjoying this story<3 Really! its in short story#655 woah! This means so much! Thank you my lovelies!

Soo shall I update again soon?(:

Please tell me what you think! vote/comment/fan

P.S

Chapters will get longer! Promise you all! longer chapters to come!

Luff Niamh xx

All Rights Reserved