Chapter 15: They Don't Know About Us.

-Please read authors note! Thank you, enjoy c: -

Louis Tomlinson

I sigh shaking my head at the articles placed in front of me, staring at me through my phone. Turning my stomach in knots. 

'Eleanor and Harry, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G?'

'Is Heleanor real now?'

'Louis and Eleanor on a break, seeing Eleanor and Harry getting pretty damn close!'

Glancing down to the pictures of Darcy and Harry, I see Harry has both of her fragile hands, in his slightly big ones. His brown mess of luscious curls swept over to the side, sitting upon his head.His emerald eyes, wide as a deer caught in headlights, bore into the bright white flashes. 

Darcy's face, white as a table cloth used on Halloween. Her brown chocolate eyes, resembling  my beautiful Eleanor's ones. Her chestnut coloured hair, curled near the ends cascading down around her shoulders, the camera catching her as she shoves herself into Harry's chest. I shake my head annoyed with all of this before logging out of Twitter and shutting my phone off; chucking it onto the cream leather sofa. 

I place my head in my hands stressed out with all of this; releasing a deep breath. One month. Three Days. It has been One month and three days since we've met Darcy. Darcy Parker, Eleanor's look a like. I won't lie, it has been stressful. The paparazzi keep growing in groups, gather around my girl and Darcy. I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.

The paparazzi have not been holding back on coming up close to El and myself, invading our privacy. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind taking pictures for paparazzi, I actually like doing it, as  the fans get to see the lads and I and they get to see El and I and how happy she makes me; but sometimes they just push their limits and come up to close, waving their cameras in our faces as if its an everyday thing to do. I just..sometimes like to spend quality time with family and friends without the cameras in my faces. Just to have an ordinary day or to have an ordinary night. 

Now with Eleanor having a twin; all the lads and I see and hear are the barks and shoot out sparks of flashing cameras; so for this reason, the guys, myself and Eleanor have all been under house lock. We have not moved from our apartments for exactly one month and three days.  It's been eating at my chest for a while, I just can't take it. Darcy getting mixed up for my Eleanor and Eleanor then getting hate. I despise it.

Eleanor doesn't deserve any hate. None at all. She deserves compliments which a lot of our beautiful fans have been giving her, making me happy. But the hate messages need to stop and I'm planning on stopping on the hate if it's the last thing I do. Eleanor and Darcy did nothing to get this hate. Nothing at all which makes my blood curdle.

I  love Darcy as a friend. She's a sweet girl, she's very..very like Eleanor! Down to earth, caring, talented, sweet, kind, bubbly personality. She's a lovely young girl, the curiosity is eating me alive on how much she looks like my El. It's unbelievable, they could be sisters, they look that much alike. She is shy, but she has settled into the One Direction family; but we still need to sort out this situation of telling the public and the fans, that Eleanor is Eleanor and Darcy is Darcy.

I feel a grin sketch onto my lips; feeling a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I flutter open my eyes and feast my eyes down to the one and only Eleanor Jane Calder. My beautiful girlfriend. I smile seeing her pink plump lips twitch upwards; her brown layered locks of hair sitting on her shoulders. Her brown twinkling eyes focus on my sea-blue coloured eyes; as she snakes her arms around my neck, and I place my hands onto the small of her back.