Bitch what?! (Part 1)

Yui POV.

What?

What?!

WHAT?!?!!

Mate?! What does he mean?! Is he saying.........that my angel! My little (M/n)! Are their mates?!

No!

This will not stand!

He's my mate!!!

I pushed the blonde bastard door open, they both looked at me surprised. My little angel blushed, trying to cover his chest.

"The fuck are you doing bastard?!" Asked the
demon.

"What does it look like?" The blonde bastard asked. His usual dull look he always has since I got to this hell hole." I'm spending time with my new mate."

I growled at him. I walked over and pushed him off my Angel." Well to bad because he's MY mate too!"

"I know that." He said. "He's  everyone's."

"What are talking about?!?"

"I'll let Reji explain, I'm to tired."

(Time skip)

Yui's POV

"So I guess it is true." Reji said his arms crossed.

After getting the news of us being the "mates" I've had (M/n) near my side the whole time. I'm not sharing him with these perverts!

"Well that explains why I was so attracted to him." Kanato-Kun said. "Just thinking of him drives me mad."

"He'll belong to ore-sama any way!" The red tomato bastard ( Ayato) said full of him self as ever.

"You listen here." I said my head down. Once I felt their eyes on me. I raised my head showing my eyes glowing. With hate and jealousy." I'll go along with this. I know what happens to us if we don't. But hear this. If you so much as hurt him in anyway.....I'll kill you all with that knife and hang you in my room for decorations."

They all shivered making me smirk.

I'll make sure my angel and them have a perfect relationship. I'll have pants in this relationship!
————————————————————————-
Word count: 314

2 maybe three parts because i am evil UwU!