Chapter one:Arriving

You sat in the back seat of the taxi, a little nervous , looking out the window seeing a mansion in the distance over the trees. Your parents sent you to the sakamaki mansion because Karlheinz a friend of your parents and your whole family , you knew him since you were little even though he's a vampire he still cared about you and your family. You were in danger with your parents history of being elementals, people of  other powers will try to take you and try to force you too marry them to gain power, but your parents and Karlheinz were not having it.
---------------------------------------
*Flash Back*
You were in your room reading a book on your bed on your stomach , (M/n)! Can you come here for a second sweetie ! , You heard your mom call you, Yes Mommy ! You said back, you got off your bed , went out your door , and then down the hall and down the stair case to the living room. You went to were your parents were sitting on couch together on one couch , and Karlheinz on the other talking to each other, they saw you and stood all three smiling at you . Karl! You said happily with a smile on your doll like face , and a tiny cute blush on your smooth doll like cheeks, and your beautiful eyes sparkling, running to him and jumping up and wrapping your Porcelain arms around his neck, and his pale sleeved arms around your waist and spinning you around ,
With a smile too , he put you down and gave you tight hug which you gladly returned. Hello little angle! Karlheinz said with the same smile"(M/n) since with all the things going on we decided it be good to send you away for a little to keep you safe"You heard your Dad say, you looked at him confused a little bit, What your Dad is trying to say sweetie is that we think it be better for you to live with Karlheinz six sons for a few months , to keep you safe from all those nasty people". Your mom said . "But are you sure what if my powers get out of control" you asked worry written all over your doll like face. "Yes me and your mother have thought of that so that's why we made got this for you ". Your Dad said snapping his fingers and a locket appearing in front of you with silver sparkles around it to make it float.

-----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------It unhooked and the golden clip at the end

It unhooked and the golden clip at the end. And it floated towards you more and it turns and the hooked around your neck. "This locket will help you control your powers and protect you from his sons". Your farther said . "But why Daddy? Why do I have to be protected from Karl's sons"? "It's because my sons are very sadistic at times and I don't want you to get hurt" Karl said behind you , you looked back at him . "But Karl they can't be if there your sons! Your so nice"! You said to Karl completely turning to him . " Yes but there mothers caused them to be that way , but there is some one there you might know!" Karl said smiling . "Who "? You asked tilting your head cutely . "Yui your old friend and babysitter "! Your mom said be excitedly before Karl could finish. " Really! Yui ! I have seen her for so long "!! You said happily and excitedly your eyes sparkling. "Well hurry and get packed sweetie! So you can go see Yui "! Your mom said smiling at you . "Ok mommy "! "I'll also meet you there to make you sure you get set. " Karl said. You nodded and he disappeared.You ran to the stairs but not before giving your parents a hug , and the you went to go pack .
-----------------------------------------
*FlashBack End*
And so here you are sitting in the back seat with your luggage by you.
----------------------------------------