Triple trouble/bad ass yui part 2

M/n POV
"Well that was interesting"I thought as I walked down the hall, to explore the Victorian styled mansion that I was staying in for who knows how long. Yui is so different now, it seems after turning into a vampire does that to people.

At least I think that's what happens.

I don't really know, I've never meet a half blood vampire. It's kind of weird.

As I was walking I had this weird feeling some one was watching me.

I continued exploring until I came across to big tables of sweet's .

One of the brothers like sweets this much? My gosh. As I was looking at the display of sweets , I sensed something watching me.

I turned around and yelped as I saw one of the brothers. It was the one with the teddy bear. We stared at each other for a few seconds before he smiled.

Now most people would think he looked creepy, but to me he's really cute , I blushed looking at him my eyes going pink. I will admit I am bi and I wouldn't mine being in a relationship with multiple people.. If I remembered correctly Karl says his name is Kanato, and he's bipolar.

"Yui's really protective of you." Kanato.

Kanato POV

"Yui's really protective of you." I said to the new mortal that will be living with us.

He looked perfect.

His porcelain skin.

His big pink eyes

How small and dainty he is.

The perfect doll.

I must have him. He needs to be mine. Then me , Yui , and him will live together. Them as my perfect Dolly's.

I walked more closely to him,  he backed up until his back hit the table. I got close to his beautiful face.

He looks more perfect up close.

I put my face near his neck and licked him. He flinched, and my smile got wider, he taste so sweet.

"K-Kanato-kun." He says in the most sweetest voice I've heard."Do y-you want to try my blood? I-If your thirsty you can have some." He said stuttering in between his sentences.

What a sweet dolly.

"Your sweet, no not yet, when we get a chance to do this in your room I'll consider it." I said moving away from his neck.

He blushed his eyes turning more pink.

" Until then my precious doll fare well."  Then I teleported to my doll cellar.

(M/n) POV
Well that was unexpected. I stood up straight of the table and walked to my room. I messed with my new phone for some minutes until I got a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I answered. Yui opened my door and smiled at me.

"Reiji-San wanted me to come get you for dinner then school ." Yui said.

I nodded and we both made our way down the hall to the dinning room.

It's going to be a long night.
————————————————

Hey guys I know this is short but I wanted to update by the way if your wondering about my dare and truth Ninjago book I'm just trying to focus on my stories so yeah bye 👋😄

Word count:528