xxxix

WARNING! ---- THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS (seriously brief) SEXUAL SCENES!

Jasper almost dropped his keys because Alice had her arms wrapped around him and was kissing the back of his neck. When he unlocked his door, he ushered her in, locked it, and grabbed her hips.

"Do not," he demanded, breathing heavily. "Distract me."

Alice was slightly suprised by the domintant tone he had, but that didn't faze her as much as it should have. Instead, she taunted him. "What are you going to do about it?" she whispered.

In response, he kissed her forcefully, then walked past her and up the stairs. Alice almost stumbled backwards, but leaned against the wall. After a few moments of returning to her senses, she sighed and started slowly up the stairs.

"Jas?" she called out, recieving a grunt from the bedroom. She made her way up, taking off her converse on the way. She was barefoot by the time she reached the door.

Jasper was looking through the blinds at something that was visibly bothering him. His coat was on the floor by his desk, and his shoes were next to it. He was squinting and his jaw was clenched. Alice took slow steps to him, and when she reached his bed, he swore under his breath and turned to face her.

"Hey," he mumbled and walked towards her. He kissed her neck and slid his hands up under her shirt.

"Jas," she whispered, toying with the hairs at the nape of his neck. "Jasper, are you-"

"'M perfectly fine," he grumbled, fumbling with the clasp of her bra. He lightly grazed the skin of her neck with his teeth as the clasp fell apart. She gasped as he pulled her shirt off, tracing kisses from her stomach up with it and slid her bra off. He stopped.

"Beautiful," he whispered, and captured her mouth with his, fondling her and teasing every single bit of her. She soaked through the sheets and the was so loud that the neighbours he had never met surely knew his name now.

She screamed out for him, and the scratches she left on his back made him proud. 

He kissed her one last time before she fell asleep.

since the nbhd mixtape is out and im thinking of doing a new story you guys all deserved this
the sex was supposed to be like thirteen paragraphs long (lolnotreally) but i thought "yeah lets not"