ii

fiction-and-angels said:

You like The XX, I've heard.

How much has she heard, exactly? He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down at his phone. None of his friends were paying attention. They knew how much he was addicted to that blogging website of his.

"Jasper needs to get laid," his best friend exclaimed to the entire table. The blond shook his head and scoffed.

"Jack, ya fuckin' wanker," he snapped, shoving the almost-bald twenty-one out of his seat. "Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Don't you?" Jack asked with a triumphant smirk. Jasper rolled his eyes.

"'M talkin' to a girl," he mumbled, then looked back down at his phone.

time-for-a-joyride That's kind of obvious, innit?

"Shit, 'm sorry! Jasper's talkin' to a girl!" Jack exclaimed again, and everyone laughed a bit. Everyone but Ella, because Ella was head-over-heels for Jasper. At least, that's what she would always say. Nobody believed her, anyways. She was a liar.

"At least I'm sober while I'm doing it," Jasper snapped, and the entire table went silent. Some people from across the room turned to face the group. The blond gritted his teeth and stood up from his seat. "This is ridiculous. I'm done," he said, and walked away.

fiction-and-angels said:

Yeah. I guess it is.