Chapter 1- The Ocean Faun

"I don't understand...why is it called the Pond of songs?... I mean...I've never seen anyone here..." The young forest faun, Mune, Thought to himself. "I wonder..." Mune paused his thinking, dipping his finger into the blinding blue water.

"Mune!" Called a familiar voice. Mune took his finger out of the water, he turned to see who was approaching him. It's was Sohone, Munes best buddy, also to be known as the Guardian of the sun. "Sohone!" Said Mune, smiling. "Are You Alright?" Mune asked as he watched Sohone breathing heavily.
"Oh, Yes. I was just...having a hard time finding you." Sohone said, finally, he catches his breath. "Anyway, I have some important news for you!" Said sohone, "I discovered that there is actually another guardian, the guardian of the sea and oceans," said sohone.
Mune was quite surprised." there..is another type of guardian?"  Mune said. For the past 5 years, the Only known guardians were Sohone and Mune. Sohone, being the guardian of the sun, and Mune, being the guardian of the moon, no one expected there to be more guardians...

"And they are going to be moving here tomorrow!" Said sohone. Mune's ears flickered, "They?" Asked Mune. "Yes, I heard that there are two females, Shana, the guardian of all the seas, and her daughter, Whenthla, the guardian of all the ocean and marine creatures." "Tomorrow there will be a festival, where Shana and her daughter will bring the ocean temple and place it where they will live, I heard it will be lots of fun! So what do you say, buddy, are you in?" Asked Sohone, with a grin on his face. "Of Course," Mune Smiled. "That sounds great".

Later, Mune was peacefully walking down the ash forest. A forest that was discovered, and known for its dark plants, he was walking when he suddenly saw Glim, his girlfriend walking as well. "Glim!" Said Mune In excitement. He hasn't seen her in a couple of days and was thrilled to see her. "H-Hi Mune.." said glim, looking at him. "Oh! I've missed you so much!" Said Mune holding her hands. "M-Mune?" She said quietly. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you!" He said. "Mune!" Glim said a little louder, and with a slightly aggressive tone In her voice. "Y-Yes?" Said Mune. Glim was about to speak..but looked away. "Glim...is there something wrong?" Asked Mune. Glim started to tear up, she released her hand from his grip to wipe her tears. "Mune...I'm..I'm sorry..." she said. Mune tilted his head in confusion. "I...I...I'm...Moving...Mune.." She said, looking at Mune, holding back her tears. "M-Moving?" Mune stuttered, his ears lowered. " I-I don't want to...my father..does not think that it is safe here...I tried to convince him...but he just won't listen!" Glim said. Mune was still shocked..."b-but I l-love you," Mune said his voice breaking. "I do too..." she replied, "but...I guess...it's over..." Glim said, her voice breaking. suddenly she heard her father calling her name. "I-I must go...I'm so sorry..." she ran and begun to cry.

"No..." Mune Thought...he dropped to his knees, looking at his hands, he saw a tear fall down to his palm, his ears went all the way down, and he squinted his eyes as tears fell down, he held his arms.

"No..."

Mune felt so empty, it was hours since Glim had broken up with him, she was the only thing that he could think about. He wandered deep into the forest, where he saw the "Pond of songs" he sat against a tree and stared at the water.

The water was...unusual...it glowed, even during the night, and during day time it would glow, all day, it was also small...but it looked as deep as an ocean.
Mune started to zone off, being in his own world and possibly thinking of Glim...how he truly...didn't want to lose her.
And he did.
Tears swelled up in his eyes, he quickly wiped them away, and during that process, he heard the water swashing around, he slightly stood up, thinking that a fish or something would pop out, but...instead of a fish, a girl stuck her head out of the water.

Mune backed away, the girl stared at her. "Hello," She said. Mune was Silent, only looking at her. She looked like a faun, but she had a fire like antlers, and her ears were pink and purple. "Hello..." Mune replied, "what are you doing here?" Mune asked. "I live here" the girl replied, "how about you? I never see anyone here" she asked. Mune Thought Exactly What Glim had said, how she broke up with him..."I..heh.." Mune wipes away his tears, struggling to smile. "What's wrong?" She Asked. "I..just...i..lost someone important today.." Mune said. She looked at him, "what's your name?" She asked. "Mune" he replied. "We'll...Mune...I can help you.." "n-no! Uh..its okay.." he hesitated. Suddenly...she started singing.

"Don't hesitate..dear boy...let's just rest..your head.." She started glowing, her hair, ankles, and eyelashes. She tapped his head, making him feel dizzy. "Now rest..for this day has been..stressful...it is alright dear boy...just sleep..." Mune Closes His Eyes...And fell asleep. The girl looked at him, she stopped glowing. She stared at him..." I wonder...why he was sad...I wish I could see what he is thinking...as the moon guardian" she thought.

We Met By The Pond Of SongsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara