•×23ו

Needs.

Everyone has needs and everyone has wants.

For instance, a child wants a candy. They don't actually need the candy.

Deucalion wants Scott McCall, but in his mind he believes he needs him.

Peter Hale wants power and he knows he needs it, at least in his own twisted mind.

Deaton needs everyone safe more than he wants.

Scott McCall believes he needs to work along side Deucalion.

Allison Argent wants to help protect her friends and needs to find her dad.

Stiles Stilinski needs to find his dad and wants to figure out his confused feelings.

Sweet Pea wants to leave this God forsaken town but needs to realize leaving this town is not an option.

Jennifer believes she needs the power when in reality it's really a want.

What is your needs? What is your wants?

Do you really need that? Or do you just really want it?

People around the world have the line blurred about what's their wants and needs are.

In the supernatural world, every creature fights for one of two reasons:

One, they fight to keep their ones safe.

Two, they fight for the crown.

Call it primal instinct or stupidity, but the fight for the crown is a bloody fight and always ends with one or the other dead.

This time, the crown is not an object or a title, but merely in a figment of power.

Whoever has the most power owns the crown and this time the battlefield is in little ol' Beacon Hills. This time the battle does not have two sides but three:

One, fighting to keep everyone alive.

Two, fighting to right what was wronged.

Three, fighting to make sure they are still in power.

Who reign supreme?

Who is at an disadvantage when each and every one of them has something up their sleeves?

Who will lose and who will wear the crown?

•••

"You have to go we're losing time." Deaton spoke that broke the heavy silence. Reluctantly, each of them left one by one. Stiles being the last to leave, an empty void in his chest as the realization of Sweet Pea never coming back.

He would no longer hear his rude snide comments or smell the young gangster's scent.

"N-no! You can't die on me!" Stiles stutters as he unzipped Sweet Pea's jacket and began CPR. Allison sobs as she tightened her hold on Issac, tears fully streaming down her face.

Lydia had tears in hers but they never fell, Ethan looked down at the lifeless corpse, guilt running through his veins. Issac felt numb, he grew fond of the kid even if he was slightly intimated by him. The thought of him dying seemed unrealistic, he seemed so... invincible. Scott on the other hand felt more than just guilt, this kid was innocent in all this and yet he was the one to suffer the cost. He wanted --no needed to keep everyone alive and safe and yet he failed that as well.